EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

[New Tower] Twin-Spear tower

Extends a spike towards the target, does line dmg with that (laser beam, drill, or so). Has a secondary spike, that goes into a different direction whenever the main spike is fired. Both spikes extend to full length with each shoot.

The angle between the two spikes can be controlled by the player. It should not be possible to get under, say, 30°, or maybe 90°, to prevent an easy double-hit. Or maybe the dmg of the second spike could be depending on the angle? Like 180° is full dmg, 90° is 50% dmg of the first spike, and 0° is no extra dmg?

No, I don;t think using angle as the determiner of the second spike damage is not good I think, because some player may abuse the tower around point V

Btw, why not list this in tower wishlist?

Abuse? It's not abuse to find out that this is a long pass tower. Quaker on 5 is abuse? :)

This is listed here for discussion. Tower ability wishlist is just that, a wishlist.

I don't like the idea of variable damage, that's one too many factors for the player to consider. If we must prevent double hit, then restricting the angle is the way to go in my opinion.

Sign in to follow this