EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Welcome to SC2!

You may have noticed the mass move of all topics to the "Archive" section. This is because Element TD for WC3 is now obsolete. I will be developing a SC2 version, and this site will remain the home of the game.

U mad!?!?!! This will cause massive floodings on the site!

*Not to speak about the editor, it's crazy. Litterally it's easier to use triggers then to use a customized unit...

**Then I must be able to change accountname :P

***This sounds awesome!

Well, I guess this is going to be difficult. The engine does not offer that much, concerning the elemental theme. Well, we got a 'Firebat' ... and yeah. There won't be that much models to import in the near future, too. I hope you planned this through Karawasa ;) Otherwise it may would have been wiser to stay with the Wc3 version and to observe what is possible with the Sc-Engine and the available models and icons, before completly converting to the other game.

There is none playing the wc3 version at the moment.

seconded. the forums wait 2 weeks to see a new post.. and what three? new replays released in a few months.. and most of the original leads are all gone from the game..

which means, it's about time to move to somewhere else.. so start with sc2, or you're looking at retail already? considering that bejeweled can be found on the shelves of a game store..

Oh wow, it sure has been a very long time since I've been here... How's everyone?

Starcraft 2? Awesome!

I'll go and try to get a copy now. :)

Edit 01 - Ok, now downloading the english version. About 3h to go. /me ticks.

Good luck developing the map, it was an amazing map in Warcraft 3 and I'm really looking forward to the Starcraft 2 version. Hopefully when the time comes you'll be able to publish it to the SEA region as well. If you don't have a colleague in the SEA region I'd be happy to help, just send me a pm and we can hopefully work something out.

Count me in the beta test too :)

PS. Long time passed since i was log on in this forum but now is time to go back :). But WHERE my profile has gone???

Welcome back.. Signing up for FDS #8?

Count me in the beta test too :)

PS. Long time passed since i was log on in this forum but now is time to go back :). But WHERE my profile has gone???

I pruned all inactive users as part of the SC2 transition. I apologize. Welcome back!

I'm glad one of my favourite (actually, more of my top favourite) tower defence map from WC3 is now in SC2 :)

Just sad that some of my favourite towers from WC3 like monsoon and ice (not the one doing path damage) isn't here :(

Sign in to follow this