EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
banserep

VH AP 154 Ronald

Hello I'm newbie here...

At last i beat 154 ronald

I'm using supernova tower and life tower

I'm trying so many combination without life tower but i never reach ronald

pls give me any suggestion tower without life in VH mode to reach ronald...

VH AP 154.w3g

welcome to the fourms..

life tower is a popular build.. although there are so many other ways to complete the game.

it is often easier to play a 4-element build.

some of the easier ones include:

DWEF played DEF (using gunpowder, magic, blacksmith, flamethrower) or EFW (blacksmith, hydro, flamethrower, zealot) with muck and corrosion support.

LWFE using EFL (blacksmith, quark, electricity) together with gold and zealot, supported by windstorm and polar.

welcome to the fourms..

life tower is a popular build.. although there are so many other ways to complete the game.

it is often easier to play a 4-element build.

some of the easier ones include:

DWEF played DEF (using gunpowder, magic, blacksmith, flamethrower) or EFW (blacksmith, hydro, flamethrower, zealot) with muck and corrosion support.

LWFE using EFL (blacksmith, quark, electricity) together with gold and zealot, supported by windstorm and polar.

Thx for the replies...

I'll try it soon...

I want to ask about polar tower, is it include in slow tower ? Because if creeps hit by a polar, the status says that it get slowed... Is it true?

between blacksmith n well tower, which is better in u'r opinion? the creator EleTD maybe has figure out that this 2 tower can't make to level 3 together because that can make a tower become crazy, so i have to choose...

I want to give suggestion, give the tower option how to attack, automatic or manual, i mean the tower can be order to attack only the place (not target creeps) we have choose

Polar is not considered a "slow" tower. The status of creeps says slowed because of the way Polar was coded. They are not actually getting slowed.

All abilities that have a damage dealing effect on attack get buffed by Blacksmith, so I would say Well and Blacksmith are fairly equal. One consideration though is that speed > damage because of "overkill" potential (i.e. killing a creep with too much damage, wasted). So in that regards, Well has a slight advantage.

Finally, holepercent mentioned a couple of builds. I too have one in mind, but funny thing is that it also uses WFE. I personally love the WFNE build. In my opinion it is one of the harder builds to play for a couple reasons. Frankly two (Vapor, Mushroom) of the four (+Flame, Hydro) damage duals it has are "under development" (i.e. they suck in my opinion, design wise). Furthermore, it doesn't feature any support triples. No slows, no armor reduction etc.. So you're thinking why is he recommending this build? Because it features two dual supports (Blacksmith and Well) along with what I consider to be the perfect damage trifecta. Mainly, the combination of Quaker, Zealot, and Impulse. Quaker is a great "softening up" tower that doesn't need slowing to do good (since it's AoE around the tower). Zealot is the perfect "finisher" if you place it such that it charges while Quaker is doing its thing. Finally, Impulse is a great "leak catcher" along with just being a great tower. You get Earth, Fire, and Nature damage so you can always avoid weaknesses. Don't forget that this good damage combination gets boosted by two different support duals too! Finally, you'll have an extra pick which you can spend on interest or pure depending on your mood. Avoid the two damage duals I said suck, and max out Well over Blacksmith. It's a different way to play really (the build as a whole I mean, with no triple supports) but it's fun :).

Polar is not considered a "slow" tower. The status of creeps says slowed because of the way Polar was coded. They are not actually getting slowed.

All abilities that have a damage dealing effect on attack get buffed by Blacksmith, so I would say Well and Blacksmith are fairly equal. One consideration though is that speed > damage because of "overkill" potential (i.e. killing a creep with too much damage, wasted). So in that regards, Well has a slight advantage.

Finally, holepercent mentioned a couple of builds. I too have one in mind, but funny thing is that it also uses WFE. I personally love the WFNE build. In my opinion it is one of the harder builds to play for a couple reasons. Frankly two (Vapor, Mushroom) of the four (+Flame, Hydro) damage duals it has are "under development" (i.e. they suck in my opinion, design wise). Furthermore, it doesn't feature any support triples. No slows, no armor reduction etc.. So you're thinking why is he recommending this build? Because it features two dual supports (Blacksmith and Well) along with what I consider to be the perfect damage trifecta. Mainly, the combination of Quaker, Zealot, and Impulse. Quaker is a great "softening up" tower that doesn't need slowing to do good (since it's AoE around the tower). Zealot is the perfect "finisher" if you place it such that it charges while Quaker is doing its thing. Finally, Impulse is a great "leak catcher" along with just being a great tower. You get Earth, Fire, and Nature damage so you can always avoid weaknesses. Don't forget that this good damage combination gets boosted by two different support duals too! Finally, you'll have an extra pick which you can spend on interest or pure depending on your mood. Avoid the two damage duals I said suck, and max out Well over Blacksmith. It's a different way to play really (the build as a whole I mean, with no triple supports) but it's fun :).

Thx for the information... I've tried several combination that karawasa n holepercent said but i still can't reach ronald, oh my god... Maybe my tower position is still bad... I'm using so many vapor tower, n i think they sucks without slow tower, when creeps out n still alive from vapor range, it means good bye... but i'll try again with another combination later

To Holepercent... Are there another replays with patch 1.24 ? I have trouble to change my version to 1.23

Thx...

Speed>Damage? This sounds like nonsense because it goes both ways. You can potentially hit a dead creep twice from attacking too fast in the same way. However if I where to put it in terms of effectiveness then speed is better on slow attacking towers and damage is better on fast attacking towers. It is best to have a balance of the two. If you calculate it then you get the highest dps potential of all by having a bit of both.

Well it also depends on things like speed of projectile, range, and special effects of the tower.

Speed>Damage? This sounds like nonsense because it goes both ways. You can potentially hit a dead creep twice from attacking too fast in the same way. However if I where to put it in terms of effectiveness then speed is better on slow attacking towers and damage is better on fast attacking towers. It is best to have a balance of the two. If you calculate it then you get the highest dps potential of all by having a bit of both.

Well it also depends on things like speed of projectile, range, and special effects of the tower.

Yes, there is "overkill" with too much speed as well. You are absolutely right that projectile speed, range etc.. are factors to be considered. Certainly speed is better on slow towers and damage is better on fast towers. Furthermore, it would be stupid to only build one and not the other if both are available.

That being said, I still disagree. If you look at the game overall, I would say that Well has the slight advantage. The overkill from speed is less likely to occur than the overkill from damage. This is because there are more short-medium range and/or slow-medium speed towers than medium-long range and/or medium-fast speed towers.

Allow me to emphasize the "slight" part of "slight advantage" in my replies. I would always build both if given the option. However, I would build Well first before Blacksmith, and I would max Well over Blacksmith (since you can't max both). Aside from that, they are equal in my eyes.

Sign in to follow this