EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
ViRTue

Ronald Record... Format?

Hi, I'm new to the forums just browsing around. Seems its not very active here, or am I just missing something?

Anywho... The "Ronald Record" seems to be a hot topic around here. I was just wondering if there is a specific format which everyone recognizes as eligible when it comes to attempting for the most kills.

I know it should be in "Very Hard" mode, thats obvious. Pick vs Random... Insane difficulty... Random creeps...

Whats the general consensus, I would like to give it a go. :D

In the great ronald hunt which is not exactly updated, the rules were VH, play all 60 waves. There were separate categories for pick and random, chaos and non-chaos. if you can complete extreme mode, just post the replay..

sorry boss. Thanks for ur maps. eleTD4.2c

This i use trick skill, Very2 useful, just need lvl 20 u can get 70k money. then upgrade tower using one eye only plus one hand mouse. no need keyboard.. :D

i give replay my first time using this trick.. actually most people know this trick. im the slowest one so late to think about that.

can get more kill ronalds, but lazy to place exactly with tower more suitable and focus. When ronalds out. i cant upgrade tower. very2 lag...

maybe later want try extreme mode.

p/s - last i play ur elemen with eleTD3.0 after long while not play....

ElemenTD_VeryHardWin339.w3g

sorry boss. Thanks for ur maps. eleTD4.2c

This i use trick skill, Very2 useful, just need lvl 20 u can get 70k money. then upgrade tower using one eye only plus one hand mouse. no need keyboard.. :D

i give replay my first time using this trick.. actually most people know this trick. im the slowest one so late to think about that.

can get more kill ronalds, but lazy to place exactly with tower more suitable and focus. When ronalds out. i cant upgrade tower. very2 lag...

maybe later want try extreme mode.

p/s - last i play ur elemen with eleTD3.0 after long while not play....

That replay bugs for me. According to the replay timer, it's really long. But when the replay starts to play, you're not doing anything. You're just standing there letting level 1 get in.

But then again, maybe you're using an old WC3 patch. Which probably is the problem. And that means that most people around here won't be able to watch the replay.

That replay bugs for me. According to the replay timer, it's really long. But when the replay starts to play, you're not doing anything. You're just standing there letting level 1 get in.

But then again, maybe you're using an old WC3 patch. Which probably is the problem. And that means that most people around here won't be able to watch the replay.

my WC3 1.24 lor... see the map . for sure elemen td 4.2c can run with WC3 1.24.

this strategy for solo elemenTD can be accepted or break the rule???

my WC3 1.24 lor... see the map . for sure elemen td 4.2c can run with WC3 1.24.

this strategy for solo elemenTD can be accepted or break the rule???

You need 1.24c. And I've got EleTD 4.2c, It's just that if you've got WC3 1.24b, and I've got 1.24c. Then my replay bugs.

In the great ronald hunt which is not exactly updated, the rules were VH, play all 60 waves. There were separate categories for pick and random, chaos and non-chaos. if you can complete extreme mode, just post the replay..

Thanks for your reply holeprecent. Has anyone posted a replay of completing extreme mode? Its basically just hard mode with 1 life isn't it?

I think there should be a sticky thread where players can post their reps with a description of the modes played, or maybe there is one and I haven't stumbled upon it yet. If so could someone point me to it please.

Thanks for your reply holeprecent. Has anyone posted a replay of completing extreme mode? Its basically just hard mode with 1 life isn't it?

It's worse than that : you have a lot less time between waves, meaning it's a lot harder to micromanage your tower and build.

It's worse than that : you have a lot less time between waves, meaning it's a lot harder to micromanage your tower and build.

Just finished Extreme mode with shot mode start lvl15... Very hard type... ronald kill 200++ :D TQ karawasa

Sign in to follow this