EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Element Shakeup Round 2

Guest mrchak

well, I'm not a big fan of summoning tower. It ends up cluttering up the map area with dragons in my opinion.

As for berserk and greed, If they make sense in the game then fine. I'm not convinced that greed is too powerful for a dual tower though. After all, it can be just as powerful as we make it. I'm also not convinced that berserk is such an interesting spell. But I'm interested to see your proposal for the towers and what they'd be called and the reasoning behind them etc.

Cisz is close to finishing his take on this. I'm looking forward to comparing both distributions, and seeing what can be done. That is not to say that this thread is limited to MrChak and Cisz only, do not feel intimidated by this thread! Your opinion is welcome, if not a new distribution, then a critique of one!

Here is a quick view at what I have come up with so far:

d  New tower (with inner fire)
d  Replicate (rainbow like attack)
d  Well

t  Maledict
t  Frostbite
t  Acid
t  Enchantment (only fairy fire)
t  line based AoE slow/DoT (Root?)
t  Nova
t  Storm
t  Ice

Reflection
   Stackable Release
   Impetus
   Drowning (all but undead)
   Time Warp
   Meteorite
   Teleport
   Chain Lightning
   Rupture
   Greed
   Rage
   Summoning
   Flamethrower (incinerate)
   Mortar
   Life (all but mech and undead)
   Poison (all but mechs)
   Steam
   Sun
   Hand of Life
   Berserk
   Spout
   Flesh Golem (on probation)
   Dino
   Possession

(d is ofc strong dual; t strong triple)

Edit

@ Chak - your distribution is really good, I'm following in many parts. :)

Here is my attempt:

The strong towers are:

fe      New tower (with inner fire)
ld      Replicate (attack like rainbow in 3.0)
wn      Well

dfn     Maledict
lwe     Frostbite
dwf     Acid
lne     Enchantment (only fairy fire)
dne     Root (line based AoE slow/DoT)
lfn     Nova
lwf     Storm
dwe     Sludge (splash aoe slow like ice)

Here are all towers:

ldwfne 
# 1 ++     ld Moon
   2 + +    lw Hand of Life
   3 +  +   lf Chain Lightning
   4 +   +  ln Life (all but mech and undead)
   5 +    + le Berserk
S  6  ++    dw Poison (all but mechs)
S  7  + +   df Possession
   8  +  +  dn Rage
   9  +   + de Sun
  10   ++   wf Steam
#11   + +  wn Well
  12   +  + we Mortar
S 13    ++  fn Spout
#14    + + fe Inner fire
  15     ++ ne Teleport

ldwfne
   1 +++    ldw Impetus
   2 ++ +   ldf Meteorite
   3 ++  +  ldn Summoning
   4 ++   + lde Greed
S# 5 + ++   lwf Storm
   6 + + +  lwn Rupture
S# 7 + +  + lwe Frostbite
S# 8 +  ++  lfn Nova
S  9 +  + + lfe Time Warp
#10 +   ++ lne Enchantment
#11  +++   dwf Acid
  12  ++ +  dwn Drowning (all but undead)
S#13  ++  + dwe Sludge (slpash aoe slow)
#14  + ++  dfn Maledict
  15  + + + dfe Flamethrower (incinerate)
S#16  +  ++ dne Root (line based aoe slow)
  17   +++  wfn Reflection
  18   ++ + wfe Stackable Release
  19   + ++ wne Flesh Golem (on probation)
  20    +++ fne Dino

S - This tower can slow or disable.
# - This tower is one of the extra strong towers.

Possession - Brainwashes a creep, forcing it to move towards spawn instead

Frostbite - Freezes a unit for X seconds. If that unit is attacked while frozen, it receives double damage and is unfrozen

Mortar - Long range AoE tower with minimum attack range

Hand of Life - A tower that deals more damage if the current hp% of creep is stronger

Berserk - Can cast Berserk, gaining attack speed and damage for X seconds

Spout - When this tower attacks (with X% chance), the target will be launched into the air, dealing X damage to surrounding units when it lands

Replicate - Creates a replica (may have X/X1/X2 replicas at one time) of targeted tower that lasts X seconds

Time Warp - X second after this tower attacks a creep, that creep will be teleported back to where it was when it got attacked. X% chance of firing

Meteorite - Tower hits a random spot within the tower AoE (some radius). Doesn't directly target mobs. High damage, medium AoE damage. High risk, high reward tower because you are not guaranteed a direct hit on creeps

Impetus - Gives strength to attacks, causing them to deal greater damage the further away the target is

Stackable Release - Tower has some ability that is pretty good. Every X attacks actually "charges up," the ability and so it gets better every X attacks until you choose to use it

Reflection - Towers can link into each other, getting damage bonus and combining their attack into one

Teleport - Blink but for structures

Rupture - When casted on creep, will speed it up. Creep will take damage based on how fast it is moving

Needs Name - A line based AoE slow/DoT

Greed - A tower that gives gold to the player per attack, based on how much damage it does

Rage - Tower gains attack speed for every attack, after X seconds of not attacking it loses this bonus

Chain Lightning - Casts chain lightning that increases in damage every bounce (as opposed to decrease), after a few bounces it starts selecting random creeps to bounce to

Maledict - Curses a unit, dealing damage to it every X seconds based on how much HP it has lost (since the curse started)

All uncommented towers are as they used to be.

The slows are distributed in a way so that every build has at least one. The towers that don't need slow (teleport, rupture, summoning) are placed in a way that they are mostly in builds with little slow. Likewise, towers that need slow, like dino, meteorite, and rage, are placed in builds with more slow.

Here is the slow distribution for the 4 element builds (number of different slows, unweighted):

3     ldwf
1     ldwn
3     ldwe
3     ldfn
2     ldfe
1     ldne
3     lwfn
3     lwfe
1     lwne
3     lfne
3     dwfn
3     dwfe
3     dwne
3     dfne
1     wfne

Guest mrchak

I think the unweighted slows is either misleading or inaccurate.

according to your distribution, ldwn has 1 slow, but the only slowing tower I can see is poison in that build. I don't think poison can be compared to storm or nova.

Anyway, interesting distribution Cisz. A few things I disagree with, I'm going to put some thoughts together and explain my reasoning.

I think the unweighted slows is either misleading or inaccurate.

according to your distribution, ldwn has 1 slow, but the only slowing tower I can see is poison in that build. I don't think poison can be compared to storm or nova.

Absolutely. I'ts more of a very crude check to avoid any 0 or, say 17. :wink:

.... Storm and Nove still share Light and Fire.

And it is Flesh Golem (WNE) that is going to be changed to the unnamed tower. Right?

I don't 100% understand how it will work, but what about something with muddy water (water and earth mixed) to a slowing mud that deals DoT in a AoE line. But I don't know how nature fitts in. hmm Toxic Muddy water?

@13est: I want many people to understand this, so allow me to explain.

.... Storm and Nove still share Light and Fire.

Well, look at this list of all aoe slows (root and sludge get changed):

lfn Nova
lfw Storm
dne Root
dwe Sludge

And this is how many of them are in which build:

1    ldwf
0    ldwn
1    ldwe
1    ldfn
0    ldfe
1    ldne
2    lwfn
1    lwfe
0    lwne
1    lfne
0    dwfn
1    dwfe
2    dwne
1    dfne
0    wfne

2    ldwfn
2    ldwfe
2    ldwne
2    ldfne
2    lwfne
2    dwfne

See? :wink: They are spread out. And of cousre, every 0 gets something else as compensation. With all strong towers taken into account, every 4 element build has either 2 strong duals or 2 strong triples and 1 strong dual.

For example:

In my distribution wfne gets well and the inner fire tower, making all of it's towers fire faster and with more damage. But no aoe slow. While dwne gets root and sludge (both aoe slow now), and well. So inner fire must be worth about both aoe slows. For this to work, the three strong duals (well, replicate and inner fire) have to be about twice as strong as, say, acid, when on max level. So expect well do really do, er, well now. :D

And it is Flesh Golem (WNE) that is going to be changed to the unnamed tower. Right?

I don't 100% understand how it will work, but what about something with muddy water (water and earth mixed) to a slowing mud that deals DoT in a AoE line. But I don't know how nature fitts in. hmm Toxic Muddy water?

Er, not in my distribution, no. I keep fleshies as they are.

Speaking of which, how come you didn't solve the golem challenge yet? Hm?

Please ask more. :)

Guest mrchak

I think something that was decided a while ago is not all builds are created equal. We can't have the mindset that we are going to make each 4-element build be exactly on par with the others. Also, I feel that the impact of single-target slows should really be minimal compared to the impact of aoe slows (For example the fact that a build that has no AOE slow, it is not really significant that it has poison). The real balancing factor is that builds with no AOE slow have access to one of the 3 super powerful dual towers. With this in mind, it lifts a restriction from our thinking (the idea that every build has to have at least 1 slow), which is how I would imagine in Cisz's distribution FN became spout... an ability that I struggle to make sense with Fire+Nature.

In fact, Cisz, I'd really appreciate if you could explain how you envision the following abilities making sense with the elements you picked. You probably have thought of things I haven't considered (They seem pretty arbitrary to me):

Water+Light = Hand of Life

Light+Earth = Berserk

Dark+Nature = Rage

Dark+Earth = Sun(Shockwave) - I totally don't understand DE=Sun.

Water+Earth = Mortar

Fire+Nature=Spout

For your triples I can understand the distribution much better (seems less arbitrary), and we agree on a lot of towers which is good... I can see Frostbite being the ability of WLE (Can still be glacier), but perhaps it shouldn't STUN, just a slow, since stun&damage buff might be too powerful.

Also I like the idea that Flamethrower has incinerate, seems like a very good fit.

as for DNE, line-based slow or puddle-based slow makes little difference to me. Roots, rot, oil all would work well for this tower.

I can see NE = a burrowing animal tower that can teleport. That makes sense too.

A lot of Cisz ideas I agree with, but some I don't... but its ok to disagree right? We'll get there...

So far I'm I think we can be in agreement on the following:

# ?    Name        Ability
ld  # U    Moon        Replicate
lw                
lf    M    Lightning    Chain Lightning
ln    U    Life        Life
le                
dw    S    Poison        Slow Poison
df    S    Magic        Posession
dn                
de                
wf    A    Steam        Immolation
wn  # B    Well        Spring Forward
we                
fn                
fe  # B    Lava        Inner Fire
ne    D    Worm        Teleport

ldw                
ldf                
ldn                
lde                
lwf # S    Storm        Tornado Slow
lwn                
lwe # B    Glacier        Frostbite
lfn # S    Nova        Radius Slow
lfe                
lne # C    Gemstone    Faerie Fire
dwf # C    Acid        Spew Acid
dwn   A    Drowning    Instant Death
dwe # S    Sludge        Sludge Slow
dfn # D    Necromancy    Maledict
dfe   A    Flamethrower    Incinerate
dne # S    Roots/Oil/Rot    Puddle/Line Based Slow
wfn                
wfe                
wne   D    Flesh Golem    Flesh Growth
fne   A    Dinosaur    Pulverize

M: Multi-Damage
S: Slow/Stun
D: Damage
A: AOE Damage
B: Buffing
C: Cripple

I'm off to the b-net for a change, but I'll give you a first short answer about the duals. More to come.

Water+Light = Hand of Life - Holy water. An altar of the forces of good that will subdue all but the most humble. (Not to confuse with life, this tower does more damage if the creeps health is higher.)

Light+Earth = Berserk - A dwarven paladin, or maybe a golem or statue. Berserk could be read as blessing or power override.

mountainking.gif

Dark+Nature = Rage - A wild beast, like a wildekin or a furbolg or maybe a satyr.

owlbear.gif

Dark+Earth = Sun(Shockwave) - Sun was a line based composit dmg tower. It's elements were taken, but de firing in a line is not that hard to imagine. It could be a spear catapult, or some sort of gnome artillery. Or it could be evoking the forces of caves, projecting shadows, or sending shades or bats down the lane.

Water+Earth = Mortar - A dwarven steam cannon. What else? :)

siegeengine.gif

Fire+Nature=Spout This tower needs to propell creeps through the air. It could be an ancient protector, or a treant, throwing boulders at the path.

ancientprotector.gif

Guest Sancdar

For spout, there are several different names you could give it for various element combos, like Geyser, Eruption, etc.

Guest mrchak

The way I have envisioned the towers is like

Single: simplest - building blocks of the universe

Dual: primordial powers of the universe

Triple: Complex combinations

Thats how the towers were designed from the beginning

Duals: sun, moon, ice, steam, gold, magic, life, death etc... nothing too complicated, but still not as simple as the core elements. I feel like Dwarven Paladin and Berserk Wildkin, Dwarven Steam Cannon just don't fit in the paradigm. I think things like geyser, sun, iron work better into the paradigm of the game.

Holy Water is better, but I don't think its as significant to the makeup of the universe as ice...

Lets take 3 duals we disagree on. These are the easiest because we both think 3 abilities work for them, just distributed differently:

de Spear Catapult/Shockwave or Iron/Mortar

we Steam Cannon/Mortar or Geyser/Spout

fn Ancient Protector/Spout or Sun/Shockwave

I just feel like my picks make more sense for these 3 towers, and I don't think your picks make any real gameplay differences, bearing in mind that Spout is not really a slowing ability anyway, it's only a % chance that it will do aoe damage and disable a single unit for less than a second.

Guest mrchak

Ok I've been doing a lot of thought on this, and I've come up with what I think is a good compromise of all of the ideas that have been presented so far. I've tried to take the best of what Cisz and I have come up with, and I am very happy with what I've come up with.

# ?    Name            Ability
--- - - --------------- -------------------------------------------
ld  # U    Moon            Replicate
lw    D    Holy            Hand of Life
lf    M    Lightning       Chain Lightning
ln    U    Life            Life
le    D    Metal           Impetus
dw    S    Poison          Slow Poison
df    S    Magic           Posession
dn    D    Death           Rupture (ages + walks faster, takes damage)
de    A    Iron            Mortar
wf    A    Steam           Immolation
wn  # B    Well            Spring Forward
we    A    Geyser          Spout
fn    M    Sun             Shockwave
fe  # B    Lava            Inner Fire
ne    D    Worm            Teleport

ldw   D    Tidal           Stackable Release
ldf   S    Wyrm Hole       Time Warp
ldn   D    Undead          Skeleton  Summon
lde   D    Laser           Reflection
lwf # S    Storm           Tornado Slow
lwn   A    Hail            Meteorite
lwe # B    Glacier         Frostbite
lfn # S    Nova            Radius Slow
lfe   U    Gold            Greed
lne # C    Gemstone        Faerie Fire
dwf # C    Acid            Spew Acid
dwn   A    Drowning        Instant Death
dwe # S    Sludge          Sludge Slow
dfn # D    Necromancy      Maledict
dfe   A    Flamethrower    Incinerate
dne # S    Roots/Oil/Rot   Puddle/Line Based Slow
wfn   D    Rainbow         Berserk
wfe   D    Infernal        Rage
wne   D    Flesh Golem     Flesh Growth
fne   A    Dinosaur        Pulverize

#: one of the 8 "game-winning" towers

It's worth noting that most of the slowing towers are triples, which I don't think is a bad thing necessarily. Depending on the balancing needs, geyser can have more slowing capability, and I still think we should consider the possibility of a WL ice (single-target slow) tower... but this is up for discussion,

I'm sure Cisz will weigh in with his take on your distribution. In the meantime, here is what I see:

-Impetus should be a triple It is a strong and complex ability

-Berserk should be a dual It is a basic ability, doesn't seem fitting for triple

-Undead tower? Axed!

-Leaning toward Rupture as a triple If we even keep Rupture...it synergies well with Impetus...and Impetus synergies well with Time Warp...and Time Warp synergies well with Rupture...With that in mind, it is good that Rupture and Impetus share two elements, perhaps Time Warp should share two elements with either Rupture or Impetus..

Worrying about what the tower model/effect/name will be should be a secondary concern. The primary concern should be how the distributions work in terms of the ideas for each tower. What combinations are present, how will each build play?

Guest mrchak
-Impetus should be a triple It is a strong and complex ability

The strongest towers in the game besides pures are lv3 duals, so I don't see your reasoning. It's not that complex and its only as strong as we make it.

-Berserk should be a dual It is a basic ability, doesn't seem fitting for triple
I agree, there's potential for a much better ability for rainbow. I think berserk is a pretty lame ability in the first place to be honest.

-Undead tower? Axed!

Undead tower is the new summoning tower. Instead of dragons, it summons skeletons.

-Leaning toward Rupture as a triple If we even keep Rupture...it synergies well with Impetus...and Impetus synergies well with Time Warp...and Time Warp synergies well with Rupture...With that in mind, it is good that Rupture and Impetus share two elements, perhaps Time Warp should share two elements with either Rupture or Impetus..

How do they synergize? I'm probably missing something obvious, but I don't see any obvious relationship... Please explain.

Rupture makes units walk faster,

Time warp moves them around

Impetus does more damage the further the units are from the tower.

Worrying about what the tower model/effect/name will be should be a secondary concern. The primary concern should be how the distributions work in terms of the ideas for each tower. What combinations are present, how will each build play?

Disagree, we should always keep in mind what the tower names and mondels will be. If we don't the game will end up being a bunch of random towers that have arbitrary abilities that don't make any sense.

How about suggesting an alternative distribution and reasonings for changes?

The strongest towers in the game besides pures are lv3 duals, so I don't see your reasoning. It's not that complex and its only as strong as we make it.

The main reason for this proposition, was for it to go along with Berserk. If we do keep Berserk, there is no reason why it should be a triple, and Impetus a dual.

I agree, there's potential for a much better ability for rainbow. I think berserk is a pretty lame ability in the first place to be honest.

Unfortunately, a better idea hasn't surfaced yet.

Undead tower is the new summoning tower. Instead of dragons, it summons skeletons.

Alright.

How do they synergize? I'm probably missing something obvious, but I don't see any obvious relationship... Please explain.

Rupture makes units walk faster,

Time warp moves them around

Impetus does more damage the further the units are from the tower.

Allow me to elaborate:

Time Warp + Impetus: When Time Warp triggers, it moves the unit back to where it was when it got hit by the triggering attack. Impetus does damage based on how far the projectile travels.

Time Warp + Rupture: Rupture does damage based on distance traveled, and speeds up the creep. With Time Warp, you get to do the damage, and have the creep warp back. Essentially freebie damage.

Rupture + Impetus: Speeds up the creep, making the projectile travel farther.

Disagree, we should always keep in mind what the tower names and mondels will be. If we don't the game will end up being a bunch of random towers that have arbitrary abilities that don't make any sense.

How about suggesting an alternative distribution and reasonings for changes?

That won't happen, you won't let it ;). With a little imagination, I'm sure we could brainstorm reasonable towers for the duals you had issues about in Cisz's distribution.

As for an alternative distribution, I worked with Cisz on the distribution he posted (for instance, the incinerate idea on Flamethrower). As a result, I'm tagging along on that one.

Guest mrchak

I'm still not convinced about the impetus/time warp synergizing- time warp could just as well move units closer to the attacking tower as moving them further away, so it may have an adverse affect on impetus as often as it has a beneficial affect. Posession has just as much synergy with Impetus; posession will cause the unit to walk back to the spawn area, so it will give impetus towers more damage (unless the posessed unit is walking towards the impetus tower.)

So would you essentially suggest making Berserk be EL and Impetus be FNW?

EL: Metal tower - shoots blades, has an ability Blade Fury [berserk], click it and it lets loose blades x% faster and y% stronger for a certain amount of time

FNW: Impetus could work for this as well, the rainbow beam arcs higher the further the target is, so it could arguably gain attack strength as well.

I think something that was decided a while ago is not all builds are created equal. We can't have the mindset that we are going to make each 4-element build be exactly on par with the others.

They can get very close to each other. Like this.

Also, I feel that the impact of single-target slows should really be minimal compared to the impact of aoe slows (For example the fact that a build that has no AOE slow, it is not really significant that it has poison).

I disagree. Poison gives you -99%, aka minimum speed. I used it as my only slow in this replay and won w/o leak or pure.

I can see Frostbite being the ability of WLE (Can still be glacier), but perhaps it shouldn't STUN, just a slow, since stun&damage buff might be too powerful.

Sure, that can be easily adjusted in both directions as needed.

Also I like the idea that Flamethrower has incinerate, seems like a very good fit.

That was Karawasas idea. I like it too.

The way I have envisioned the towers is like

Single: simplest - building blocks of the universe

Dual: primordial powers of the universe

Triple: Complex combinations

Now this is a concept I really like.

I feel like Dwarven Paladin and Berserk Wildkin, Dwarven Steam Cannon just don't fit in the paradigm. I think things like geyser, sun, iron work better into the paradigm of the game.

Now I understand you problems with this towers a lot better. Although I think that rage is a basic force, so a wild creature fits very well with you design imo.

Guest Sancdar
I'm still not convinced about the impetus/time warp synergizing- time warp could just as well move units closer to the attacking tower as moving them further away, so it may have an adverse affect on impetus as often as it has a beneficial affect. Posession has just as much synergy with Impetus; posession will cause the unit to walk back to the spawn area, so it will give impetus towers more damage (unless the posessed unit is walking towards the impetus tower.)

Very true, each of those "synergies" adds damage half the time, and removes it the other half. If you're planning on killing the creeps on the first pass, most of them end up weakening your Impetus damage overall. Frankly, I think Impetus does not fit a TD very well at all, since it requires constant micro for a very limited improvement. That, and it's an idea stolen straight from another game, with zero change. While Maledict is similarly plagiarized, at least it makes a little more sense to have.

This is the result of a looong session with karawasa, mrchack and myself:

?       Name       Ability
# ld      U       Moon       Replicate     * Creates replicas of towers*
  lw      S       Ice        Ice Slow     *Single target DoT and slow*
  lf      M       Lightning  Chain Lightning     *Gains dmg per bounce, jumps around*
  ln      U       Life       Life     *Gains 1 life every X attacks*
  le      D       Metal      Teleport     *Blink Tower*
  dw      D       Poison     Poison Damage     *Casts carrion swarm*
  df      S       Magic      Possession     *Creep walks backward*
  dn      D       Death      Hand of Death     *More damage if more HP*
  de      A       Iron       Mortar     *Long range AoE*
  wf      A       Steam      Immolation     *.....STACKS*
# wn      B       Well       Spring Forward     *Well*
  we      A       Geyser     Spout     *X% chance, creep up, down and AoE dmg*
  fn      S       Sun        Solar Slow     *Undecided, needs to be a slow*
# fe      B       Lava       Inner Fire     *Damage Boost*
  ne      D       Worm     Berserk      *Activate for increased damage/speed*

ldw     D       Tidal           Stackable Release    *Charges up per attack, to unleash spell*
  ldf     S       Hexing          Time Warp+Rupture    *X% chance to hex, after X seconds unit will move back, and take damage based on distance traveled*
  ldn     D       Undead          Summoning (skeletons)    *Summons Skeletons*
  lde     D       Laser           Reflection    *Towers link into each other*
# lwf     S       Storm           Tornado Slow    *Tornado*
lwn     A       Hailstorm       Meteorite    *Select an AoE, meteors will fall randomly within that AoE*
#lwe     B       Glacier         Frostbite    *Freezes creep, next damage received is doubled and creep is unfrozen*
# lfn     S       Nova            Radius Slow    *Nova*
  lfe     U       Gold            Greed    *Gains gold based on damage dealt*
# lne     C       Gemstone        Faerie Fire    *Armor Redux*
# dwf     C       Acid            Spew Acid    *Acid*
  dwn     A       Drowning        Instant Death    *Instant Death*
# dwe     S       Sludge          Sludge Slow    *Attacks slow in AoE, like old ice tower*
# dfn     D       Necromancy      Maledict    *Curses unit, X second/s later, does damage based on HP lost*
  dfe     A       Flamethrower    Incinerate    *Lava Tower, on flamethrower*
# dne     S       Roots           Line Based Slow    *Shockwave that slows and does DoT*
  wfn     D       Rainbow         Impetus    *Does damage based on distance projectile travels*
  wfe     D       Infernal        Rage    *Gains attack speed every attack, resets after not attacking*
  wne     D       Flesh Golem     Flesh Growth    *Gains damage based on damage dealt*
  fne     A       Dinosaur        Pulverize    *X% chance to do AoE damage*

# The strong duals and triples.

And now I'll fall of my chair. :wink:

So this is dark and earth?

It's an aoe slow, and all of those are triples.

We placed it here:

dne S Roots Line Based Slow *Shockwave that slows and does DoT*

So its dark, nature and earth, and the working title is "roots". Ofc this is nothing like what root is in 3.0.

Guest mrchak

Something I'd like to mention is that this distribution of tower abilities will accomplish many of the goals set out:

1) 8 game-winning triples complemented with 3 powerful supporting duals, resulting in 15 well-balanced builds (of 4-element picks)

2) All builds have at least 1 slowing tower available. Most have 2 or 3.

3) The best towers from 3.0 have stayed, many new abilities have replaced old abilities of existing towers. A few tower names have been replaced accordingly.

4) We were able to reach agreement without killing each other.

Trust me, these are ALL major accomplishments (especially the last one).

@Chak - totally.

Only one thing remains to be done to make this element shakeup a true success:

I need to catch up some mayor sleep. :P

Edit - added a legend and some formating to the results.

Sign in to follow this