EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
n1kko

need help on Hard normal ap mode

hi im noob and i want help to defeat hard mode ap normal lenght...most of the replays or strategys of the forum are vh xsm and i really dont get the point ...

i have tried to win building some duals and then some triple slow tower such as nova,windstorm,etc as the main powerfull tower for the first 30`s rounds but i still loose...

the best strategy i have used was LNF ...nova+ethernals tower+lightning towers but i couldnt pass round 48..

im used to build in the first horizontal path,the 7 zone ( dont know how to locate it really haha hope you understand )...maybe you can teach me some combinations that works ( well played ,started from the begining ) or some places to locate certanly types of towers ...

sorry for my bad english ! cyas

Don't trust me too much because I tend to struggle in hard mode but...

* if you play alone, try to get the life tower. They help a lot : most of my game with life tower feel significantly easier than without. They tend to help more than slowing tower in my opinion.

* you'd better try the 6/3 zone and then the 8/9 zone for tower. 7 is pretty bad because they is only one pass of the mob. 9 is IMHO especially good for finishing tower, i.e. disease, magic, quark, etc...

* use "-range xxx" from time to time, to see what area is covered by your tower. Especially useful for fire tower, they have a really short range. (and quark. And some other, can't recall all of them)

* light and darkness tower tend to be more forgivefull than the other, because of the range that allow them to catch the runaway. Gunpowder (darkness + earth ?) is also very good for this.

Don't trust me too much because I tend to struggle in hard mode but...

* if you play alone, try to get the life tower. They help a lot : most of my game with life tower feel significantly easier than without. They tend to help more than slowing tower in my opinion.

* you'd better try the 6/3 zone and then the 8/9 zone for tower. 7 is pretty bad because they is only one pass of the mob. 9 is IMHO especially good for finishing tower, i.e. disease, magic, quark, etc...

* use "-range xxx" from time to time, to see what area is covered by your tower. Especially useful for fire tower, they have a really short range. (and quark. And some other, can't recall all of them)

* light and darkness tower tend to be more forgivefull than the other, because of the range that allow them to catch the runaway. Gunpowder (darkness + earth ?) is also very good for this.

what do yo mean " use -range xxx" ?...how does the command works?

what do yo mean " use -range xxx" ?...how does the command works?

Select a tower, type "-range 700" in the chat, and you will see a circle centered on the tower with 700radius. This way, you immediatly see what area is covered by a tower.

here it is...

i loose in the round 58 so i think im pretty close to defeat ap hard ( this time i have played short mode )...althoug i have a graphic delay ( i was playing in an old pc :S )...

i was trying to get a pure and i choose fire...i think i screw it up with this choice..please advice me about tower plasement and timing and everything you want thanks!

eletd.w3g

DotA? :blink:

ups lol!

i wonder what happened to that replay :S...anyway i will post another later..sorryy

i cant play this days...but i will ask some especific help...

how to defeat hard ap sm..using electricity/lightning towers ...life/ethernal towers ...nova/super nova towers ..in zone 5...i mean..after that i dont really know what to do and the many options confuse me :S...im sure that with a little tactic i would win...i have reached lvl 58 and i know im pretty bad :P

DotA? :blink:

ups lol!

i wonder what happened to that replay :S...anyway i will post another later..sorryy

i cant play this days...but i will ask some especific help...

how to defeat hard ap sm..using electricity/lightning towers ...life/ethernal towers ...nova/super nova towers ..in zone 5...i mean..after that i dont really know what to do and the many options confuse me :S...im sure that with a little tactic i would win...i have reached lvl 58 and i know im pretty bad :P

get Life tower most important (if wanna play long life with ronalds) + interest it good try play at early level game until lvl 20.

I can't stress enough how much life tower can change your life if you have trouble to survive and are playing solo.

but, for the end, you need big damage tower. It can be pure tower (especially pure nature or pure darkness in my opinion), it can be impulse, it can be death tower, and I certainly forget a lot of good tower, but on 50->60 the HP of towers are skyrocketing, and you need somehing that hit hard. Also, on the end, milking interest is most of the time not a good idea, you need a lot of tower.

thx hase..so..a build like FLNE should be able to defeat hard mode? ( at mi playing lvl of course haha )

due to bonus dmg between the elements it should be more easy to summon and kill the spirits lvl3 isnt it?

any 4/5/6-element can complete VH..

guide has all the replays. while played in xsm, the first 25-30 waves can be played using elemental arrows/cannons. farming the interest should give you at least the gold for the starting build. takes good micro but very doable as proven in the FDS. Modify the build accordingly if you add interest.

as a note, guide replays are far from optimum. They are just a guide to show possibilities. Watch the replay, find the weakness and modify accordingly.

whatever i try i cant win on hard mode...

i play short mode,not extra short mode because i think its too easy having 6 elements spirits granted for sure..because playing normally i sometimes lost some lifes summoning some lvl 2 or lvl 3 spirits...

i dont know what to do..i mean..i have tried dnef dnew dnel flne and so many others and still cant win haha =(..

i need a perfect guide holepercent,maybe thery are not perfect to you people who can play on VH but for me ..learning wich element should be summoned first...what and how many towers of a certain type build ( 2 aoe slow for every support or dps tower,as an example :P etc ) its essencial cyas!

pick one of those classified easy in the guide then ask for that build guide.

generally, you only need one of each support triple and a well/blacksmith for every 4 damage towers.

for element order, try to pick in such a way that you can use the 200% damage element against the elemental. Unless you summon the tier2 elemental at wave 20 or earlier! (which is almost certainly a very bad choice) without the strong element, it is unlikely it cannot be killed. There would be some builds which may have problems with the tier3s due to lack of strong single-target towers.

well i try LFNW as you said and i could complete ap short mode hard ,so im glad for now haha =)..despite i killed only one ronalds i didnt care about this...because now im sure you can mark my mistakes in order to improve mi level and some day i will be able to defeat very hard...special thanks to hazy & holepercent :P .

atlast.w3g

Sign in to follow this