EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Vincele714

4.2c Problems

There are a few bugs that i've encountered playing this map. In most spots, the cloning towers don't autocast. The death towers stopped attacking late into the game. Focused and fortified nature towers wouldn't attack a lv 3 darkness element. It looked like they were just glitching. Also, the choice to send out lv1 darkness element disappears during the middle of the game. I don't have a replay right now but these things have been happening every game.

trickery towers have a casting range the same as the attack range. it does not clone any tower anywhere in your area...

if it happens every game, it can be reproduced and therefore, make a replay of it.

The clone towers are indeed bugged.

The first clone tower i make is in range to manually clone a tower, but wont automatically clone it.

When i build new towers next to the clone tower to test, they are automatically cloned. I build a new clone tower next to the towers i want cloned, and it works flawlessly. So i assumed the auto cast range was bugged. But later in the game i build clone towers and pure darkness towers next to each other, but they wont clone automatically.

I don't know, you're the experts. The replay is a single player game just to reproduce the bug.

By the way, a tower is 2x2 square. How long is a square in "range" measurements?

buggy clone towers.w3g

I got a bug with towers stopping their attacks too. Besides the towers of one player all others stopped their attacks somewhere in the last quarter of the game (dun remember the exact wave). Replay file is attached.

4.2c bug.w3g

Sign in to follow this