EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
goeido

possible to change starting position in single player?

Im wondering whether its possible to change the starting position in single player, Id like to try the other background graphics... or is this only possible in multiplayer?

not sure for 4.1. whether you'll get the player's menu after the host dialog times out..

playing at player 3's slot for series in single player most of the time in 4.2b..

Yes, this should be possible in any version. If memory serves me right, you will be given the player's choice series of dialogs (like if host decided option 2). But that is only an inconvenience...everything should still end up working the same after dialogs are done.

How do I chose a starting position? I somehow cant figure it out, the menu always has the host grey as red starting position and I end up in upper left... maybe a step-by-step explanation would help...

To the right of where you can select your race, there is an option to select what team you are on. To move positions within a team, all you need to do is select the team you are already on. It will move you to the next open spot on that team. Repeat until you are where you want to start (based on the color of the spot).

Sign in to follow this