EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Ochibi

How do Zealot/Fanatic Towers work?

Can someone tell me about how Zealot/Fanatic Towers work? I am making a map, and one of the heroes has an aura that basically gives all affected units something similar to the Wrath ability. I've hit two problems though. When the hero with the aura dies, the aura stays there on the ground, so any allies that pass by later can "pick up" the ability from out of nowhere. Also, even though the unit has stopped attacking and lost the attack speed bonus, as long as it remains in the aura's range, it can resume it's speed boost at any time from wherever it left off, even though it's supposed to start back from the slowest speed and gradually increase.

If anyone wants to know what I'm working on, I have been posting in the Hive Workshop for help. The help thread for this aura is here:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-e...trigger-156425/

Also, I was going to post this in the pinned "How Things Work" thread, but I can't because of the 90 day restriction.

It's JASS, right? I know nothing about JASS... xD

But I've got some people helping me out with my questions on The Hive Workshop, specifically a question thread about the aura I'm working on, so maybe someone in the thread knows how to read it?

Edit: Thanks a ton! I now have a working Wrath-like aura! ^-^

I'm going to give you credit for helping out. :]

Sign in to follow this