EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Rabzaus

[4.2b] Towers stop attacking at round 35

Title pretty much describes the bug. It happened to everyone in the game at the time.

EDIT: some towers were still able to attack, like hail tower.

Do you have the replay?

This is one of those rare bugs that occur (randomly? certain tower/combination of towers?) in various versions. been trying to isolate the cause and testing fixes.. need more replays to analyse..

Do you have the replay?

This is one of those rare bugs that occur (randomly? certain tower/combination of towers?) in various versions. been trying to isolate the cause and testing fixes.. need more replays to analyse..

I can confirm, it just happened to me on level 61 (Ronald round). My towers pooped out first (I'm purple), then when I lost, the red player's towers stopped attacking too. Replay is attached.

Guest BluntSticks
Do you have the replay?

I have a replay of this same bug. After some time, it cleared up for half a level but then restarted. Attached you will find the replay. I created an account to help you guys out, because I love EleTD. Keep up the good work!

EleTD Bug 4.2b All Towers Stop Attackin.w3g

Thank you for the replays. I hope to figure out the cause of this for the next version.

same for me but it occured in ver 4.3 all the player's tower cant att when one player died.

Though this is a fake version, the bug may be the same. Can anyone else confirm whether it happens upon a player's death or some other event?

I'm trying to isolate this bug for the next version. I have a hunch but need confirmation from people who have experienced this problem. What I need to know regards the towers that are able to continue attacking when this glitch occurs. If my hunch is correct, then all of the following towers should be immune to this bug:

-Any single element tower

-Magic/Sorcery/Wizardry

-Life/Eternal/Soul Catcher

-Well/Trickery/Blacksmith (and upgrades)

-Flesh Golem/Patchwork Abomination

-Polar/Enchantment/Corrosion/Muck/Windstorm/Roots/Voodoo/Nova (and upgrades)

-Hail/Comet

-Gold/Wealth

Thanks!

Just played 4.2c. Glitched at 53. Started with 8, glitched with 4.

ELETD_GLITCH42C.w3g

Nova keeps slowing. Gold and wealth keeps attacking. Life tower IIRC does not, might have to look at either of my replays to confirm as i had it both times.

Flesh Golem can move about the map but cannot attack as per my 4.2c replay.

Sign in to follow this