EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Black Gun

bug with tier 3 elementals and wave 60

hi,

as i already wrote in the game impressions thread, i have encountered a serious bug in the latest beta which is reproducible. the bug is as follows: the tier 3 elementals, especially the second one i summon during a game, are almost immune to the tower´s attack during their first round through the maze. during their second round the towers suddenly do the dam they are supposed to do and massacre them in a few seconds, like they should.

it clearly must be a bug, as i have no other reasonable explanation to why they lose about 10% of their life during their whole first round through my maze while they lose the remaining 90% in about 2-5 seconds during their second round.

similarly, i have encountered my towers clearly not doing the correct damage to wave 60 on multiple occasions. after my towers could kill all of wave 59, they barely touch wave 60, at most i can kill one single evil child. they just cant be that hard, in particular they just cant be that much harder than anything before them.

i already described the same issues in this other thread, but there was no reaction. i want to point out again that this bug is severe and happens regularly. would be nice if some1 from the development team could have a look at it.

ill add another replay displaying the bug. have a careful look at what happens when i summon tier 3 elementals after waves 40 and particularly after wave 45. and ofc look at my damage to wave 60. ;)

regards^^

und noch n bug.w3g

Got the wrong wc3 version on this computer :( (the other one is home) And this one is also locked so I can't update it.

EDIT: now looking at it.

Well, that tier 3 thing was for sure a bug.

About the level 60 it could have been. They seemed very strong.

And I also think there is a type in the info http://eletd.com/creep-waves.php

From level 59 - 60 ronalds gain +20% hp then double their hp(because of level 60 correct me if I am wrong) and then they got compositre armor which gives them about a bonus of 25% hp.

So lets say level 59 got 100%

then level 60 got:

(2*(100 * 1.2))/0.8 = 300%

That means they "should" be 3 times stronger then level 59 according to my calculations.

From level 59 - 60 ronalds gain +20% hp then double their hp(because of level 60 correct me if I am wrong) and then they got compositre armor which gives them about a bonus of 25% hp.

So lets say level 59 got 100%

then level 60 got:

(2*(100 * 1.2))/0.8 = 300%

That means they "should" be 3 times stronger then level 59 according to my calculations.

well, if they are 3 times stronger than wave 59, i should be able to only kill about one third of the number of wave 59 creeps. i killed ~26 wave 59 creeps in that replay, but barely 1 or 2 of wave 60. this would correspond to them being about 13 times stronger than wave 59... i cant imagine this is how karawasa intended them to be. seems rather like the same damage bug to me. ;)

You forgot that they are healing. Of course that means they are stronger than your calculations, and even more so if you use slow/splash.

Okay, sorry about that :P I were just counting their hp.

So lets say they got 300% hp and they heal 20% when a nearby "evil child" dies.

Lets just say they got about 500% extra hp if you got some slowing towers :P (depending on how many is in that area.

But otherwise the calculations was correct?

Sign in to follow this