EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fiishi

ENF -- Better than life??

Guest Fiishi

I have been trying Mushroom towers buffed by Forge towers and seem to benefit very well! It also works with waterfall towers (and it shouldn't as the tooltip says. I prefer not to cheat or glitch so i ust use 200% damage instead.) I have never lost to people playing life towers. Even on lower levels. I am not the best player but I was able to get 1174 kills on normal. If I could control leaking in the earlier levels I could get more. I did over 400 on hard as well. I leak so slowly on easy that I get 5000 kills and actually get to never ending kills on VE. This also works well for the no slow challenges I have heard about. Shear damage baby!! Anyway, I think you should all try it!

5 $

10 $

15 N

20 E

25 E

30 N

35 E

40 N

45 F

50 F

55 F

P.S. I don't know if this has been discussed before, but thought I would share my own experience.

P.P.S. I hope the demo works!

1174norm.w3g

the game balance is adjusted for very hard, so builds which are strong on easy or normal dont necessarily have to rock on very hard. could u maybe give a replay of ur build on very hard? then it would be more easy to compare it with other builds. ;)

Guest Fiishi
the game balance is adjusted for very hard, so builds which are strong on easy or normal dont necessarily have to rock on very hard. could u maybe give a replay of ur build on very hard? then it would be more easy to compare it with other builds. ;)

Good idea. It does fairly well on hard. I can get 250 ronalds, but I still need to work on placement and interest farming. It does beat VH and I am sure a more skilled player could do very well. I think if I wanted to do that build on VH I would also want to use nova towers to slow. I will try to do it this week.

Sign in to follow this