EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
goeido

Noob single player strategy 3 Element LNW

This worked well for me, I tried it on normal difficulty first, then on VH (actually, it was my very first game on VH and my micro is horrible in WCIII). I do play single player, so no "Life towers suck in Multiplayer" please.

LNW LNW NW- then pure essence

-build 3 life towers on pos 6

-build one well tower

-upgrade life towers to eternity towers

-get one tidal/tsunami tower on pos 5. Its nice during the forties and early fifties, but does almost no damage during the last waves.

-upgrade well tower to waterfall tower, maybe build a 2nd one.

-after wave 45, buy pure essence and build pure nature/water towers and sell the eternity towers.

The basic idea of the build is to survive until you can get a combo of lvl 3 well towers and pure towers.

The life towers help surviving a few leaks, but dont do enough damage during the later stages of the game. Unfortunately, this build has no slow, so its not that good at ronald stage.

(4.1b I think)

Eletd VH.w3g

Guest TheLastCowboy

This is a fairly common and effective build. Contrary to your presumption, life towers are extremely effective at all stages of the game. I grab them thusly: LNW LNW LNW P P

I play this build using life and well towers only until the last 5 levels where I grab 2 Tsunami towers for the center and then build my 4 pure nature towers in the center as well. Tsunami towers with level 3 well towers get charged up super fast and kick some ronald ass (you have to press douse every 5 seconds though).

Super effective. Don't underestimate life towers. Its not uncommon for me to have 250 lives when starting the ronald level.

Guest Raccoon
This is a fairly common and effective build. Contrary to your presumption, life towers are extremely effective at all stages of the game. I grab them thusly: LNW LNW LNW P P

I play this build using life and well towers only until the last 5 levels where I grab 2 Tsunami towers for the center and then build my 4 pure nature towers in the center as well. Tsunami towers with level 3 well towers get charged up super fast and kick some ronald ass (you have to press douse every 5 seconds though).

Super effective. Don't underestimate life towers. Its not uncommon for me to have 250 lives when starting the ronald level.

can u post a replay?

Sign in to follow this