EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

We have growth, but what about degeneration?

-Tower that does massive damage in the beginning but the damage slowly erodes

Basically, it would lose damage overtime. It would also lose HP over time, so when you sell it later it is worth less.

Like? Dislike?

Basically a tower thats maks no sense to build early. Throw it up as late as possible.

I don't like the concept, but I guess it would be balanceable.

I wonder if there is some way to save this concept. One idea I was thinking about, is to turn it into some sort of vampiric tower. Building upon the concept of a tower that decreases overtime (in both damage and value), every kill (or damage dealt) would increase damage/value by a small amount.

so what happens when it's upgraded ?

seems interesting but it may become one of those towers that no one uses on pick and only on random...

Just imagine a tower that pumps itself up each time undead creeps dies nearby and rots away if no undead kill is made nearby until its useless, like soul stealer or so. Or a high tech tower that needs energy cells and takes them from nearby dead mecanical mobs.

I dont like the idea to reduce the selling cost, but I assume that its the only way to avoid ppl selling the tower until the next undead or mechanical wave comes.

Just some random ideas...

Guest Ryukira

The only way to save your original tower concept is probably the vampyric version, however it would have to be kills done by the tower itself that "rebuffs" it not like golem with the aoe-style buff.

Also the tower definately shouldnt be able to gain more then its original hp/dmg.

What about my werewolf idea it degenerates at day or something.

(random idea)

But I do not like that you do not get the same salling value.

Sign in to follow this