EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

We have damage growth, what about speed growth?

Demon's Edge: Starts with slow attack speed. Tower gains attack speed for each creep it kills, speed doesn't reset.

Like? Dislike?

so a tower which is best built in the early game ... this would depend on how much speed it gains and the dmg it does. though i think this can be balanced with some testing...

Me. I don't like growth or flesh golem either. So far flesh golem was to weak to unbalance the map, but expect me to so some nasty testing with anything that gets stronger over time in the next version.

I agree with cisz a bit, but i got another idea.

Making the tower getting weaker and tougher overtime,

maybe like a werewolf tower (youst as an example) at night it gains a small speed or damage boost or maybe both.

But in the day it gets weaker.

When I first mentioned this tower, my idea was a tower that resets its speed fast (just to avoid the mass problem Cisz mentioned), and with a low starting speed. So, if you build it on long pass, or a fast 2pass, the tower is unable to seriously hurt the first 15 creeps, but after a certain amount of targets, let´s say 20 creeps passed by, the tower is a real tread to any mob, as it owns blinding attack speed and finishes anything of.

First, low damage - low speed, and later, low damage - very high speed.

The tower would be stronger on hard and very hard difficulties, as it has more time to buff itself up because of the extra creeps. The tower is usless against single creeps (like the ones who comes back after leaking) or elementals.

The main function is that having 2 of these towers, your mob row gets shortened by maybe 1/4, depending on slow and difficulty.

After a short period it loses gradually its buff, being limited useful on medium 2pass and no useful on slow 2pass.

It would greatly help out if you play multiplayer and your oponent is making hard preassure on you and you get many creep waves at the same time.

My only balancing concern was slow.

Guest Sancdar

Be careful of the attack speed increase cap :)

Sign in to follow this