EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ANA_TIGER

towers stop attacking on ronald stage

Guest ANA_TIGER

play on random / extra short mode / use '-gold' cheat.

I got to the final stage and found out that towers suddenly stop attacking at the 22 ronald kills.

Is this a bug?

I attached the replay but you have to change path and filename.

(map/add_map/Element TD 4[1].2 Beta4.w3x)

P.S.

I played with my younger brother.

I wish you could understand that.

I guarantee there's no risk that beta file would be shared on battle.net.

bugs.w3g

Okey, first of all, playing with your brother is allowed. No problem. As long as he doesen't leak it.

Secondly, YOU are the one who should rename the map and place it in a proper folder. How is it logical that we, let's say 15 beta testers should rename it just to view it? When you just could have done it from the start, which mean sonly one person has to do it and that's the one who's causing it. Now please go and try to reproduce the bug and with a map that has the correct file path.

Have a good day

/PunKZ

Guest ANA_TIGER
Okey, first of all, playing with your brother is allowed. No problem. As long as he doesen't leak it.

Secondly, YOU are the one who should rename the map and place it in a proper folder. How is it logical that we, let's say 15 beta testers should rename it just to view it? When you just could have done it from the start, which mean sonly one person has to do it and that's the one who's causing it. Now please go and try to reproduce the bug and with a map that has the correct file path.

Have a good day

/PunKZ

Filename was changed when I downloaded map automatically. Path is my bad.

I understand what you said. I give my word I won't do that again.

Have a good day

/PunKZ

Filename was changed when I downloaded map automatically. Path is my bad.

I understand what you said. I give my word I won't do that again.

Then you should rename it, I mean the map.. you know it's just to keep it in whatever directory you want but for replays posted here they should simply be placed in the normal path :) I promise I will view it if you reproduce the bug in a properly placed path as well as map name.

Seems like it's one of those rare, not exactly reproducable, stop attack bugs.. happened to many players once in a very long while.

normally the solution is to target something with the tower. if not, just sell it (in random)..

Was it all of your towers? Or was it only towers of a certain type? Or?

Also, how many towers are we talking about?

Alternatively, can you reproduce it in a replay with proper file name and path?

Sign in to follow this