EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

ELEMENT TD!!!

Look about the first minute. You can se the TD map they chosed were Element TD

EDIT: just watched the whole video, we must get element td into starcraft 2 :P but it wouldn't fit.

haha, *

Hm, tell them we need lots of beta keys first. Then I can make element td for them :huh:

If we don't do sc2-eletd, someone else will. I don't like that prospect at all. :(

Which is why we will be doing sc2-eletd.

(I mean, come on, they featured it. They're just begging us to make it.)

As lame as it sounds, I can't confirm or deny a SC2 version yet. In regards to Blizzard, if they really care they could contact me. My email isn't hard to find.

I really think an SC2 EleTd would be awesome! But... not really the same feeling, but if it has a better world editor I think we should move it there:)

We would need new elements.

- Water -> Plasma/Ion/Phase?

- Fire

- Darkness -> Void

- Light -> Psionic

- Earth -> Composite

- Nature -> ?OrganicStuffFromZerg?

I don't know which elements is in starcraft 2, but I heard they were going to add ALOT more off stuff that were not used in ladder into campaign and into the editor. So maybe the elementals can be keept.

In warcraft 3 we happened to have the convenience of having a boatload of element related icons and models and effects and whatnot. Unless somehow we have the same convenience in starcraft 2, it's not going to *click* as well.

In warcraft 3 we happened to have the convenience of having a boatload of element related icons and models and effects and whatnot. Unless somehow we have the same convenience in starcraft 2, it's not going to *click* as well.

I've heard they added almost everything that was in the warcraft III WE to the SCII WE

Sign in to follow this