EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
PunKZ

Ice tower

I think the concept of "Ice tower" is a bit misleading... you know when you build an Icetower, you expect it to slow but it doesen't it just deals mediocre Light damage.. I think the tower is quite boring, if someone else shares this opinion please say so.

Also I would like to suggest that when you push Tower Query (Duals or Triples) you should be able to see what each tower's effect is. Example:

(W+F) Vapor, Water Damage (Deals AoE damage on attack)

Some tower spells/abilities may be too long to fit into a few words.. and besides, too much content can confuse players too.. there isn't much time to read stuff while in play.

ice tower.. it's true that in most TDs, the ice tower is a slow tower.. well.. it used to be a slowing tower but not anymore.. maybe time to look through all the towers that have changed and whether the names fit..

most of the time, tower query is to check what towers you can build with the elements available or the elements that make up a certain tower that you want to build.

Some tower spells/abilities may be too long to fit into a few words.. and besides, too much content can confuse players too.. there isn't much time to read stuff while in play.

ice tower.. it's true that in most TDs, the ice tower is a slow tower.. well.. it used to be a slowing tower but not anymore.. maybe time to look through all the towers that have changed and whether the names fit..

most of the time, tower query is to check what towers you can build with the elements available or the elements that make up a certain tower that you want to build.

I know all of that already. But for new players using tower query, they will go: "Oh, yeah, Oblivion tower sounds cool, let's test what it does!" And that's why I made my suggestion about it.

I do agree that a list of short descriptions each tower's effect should be available in game. I wouldn't say it should show up every time you press tower query though (I think that might actually be kinda annoying).

I do agree that a list of short descriptions each tower's effect should be available in game. I wouldn't say it should show up every time you press tower query though (I think that might actually be kinda annoying).

I agree. I also think it could be annoying, but it should be put available somewhere where the new players easily can find it.

the quest menu..

Is it there? never checked quests lol, well I don't know if people will look there...

never checked quests lol, well I don't know if people will look there...

I'd say majority of people don't.

Put it in the quests menu anyway.

1. Nobody uses the "tip" thingy, but have the first tip say "check the friggin quests menu"

2. Don't a ton of games put info in the quests menu? And we already list the towers there anyway, so just add descriptions.

3. Weren't there descriptions in 3.0? Or maybe that "version 2.5".

4. There's nowhere else.

Sign in to follow this