EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Draft Pick Redux

After a couple of multiplayer test games we ran into some issues.

• Flesh Golem still has all of his movement icons (move, patrol, hold) so it displaces everything else.
  • The circle of elements should be visible to all players, not just the voting one.
  • You were right about a "Draft Query" for use in-game. If you could create a separate ability (the one on elements is fine as is) that when clicked displays what is eliminated and also what elements were selected (example, Fire - 0, Water - 2, Pure - 3 etc.) that would be swell.
  • Computers are counted! Only user controlled should count.
  • When an element turn begins, briefly announce who is voting.
  • We got some weird text between Draft Pick being announced and Game Commencing text. It was like (I forgot and not in replay) TEXT () repeated over and over.
  • As long as you're editing, can you change element selection time to 30 seconds before I forget :P.

Thanks!

What was fixed? What wasn't? Also can you make Draft Query scrolling and line by line instead of a huge wall of text?

I think i tried to fix everything but "We got some weird text between Draft Pick being announced and Game Commencing text. It was like (I forgot and not in replay) TEXT () repeated over and over.".

If anything else still bugs, report it, please.

Sign in to follow this