EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

SW and TW = Mindmaster TD

Have you played Mindmaster TD?

It combines super weapons and tower wars. The important idea is: You send the creeps, but you don't know what towers your oponent has, as there is fog of war.

Spells like "spy enemies water level" or a small map reveal help you to find out what you should send.

In Mindmaster you choose fron 3 different creeps every wave, and those 3 choices are the same for every game. So in Mindmaster there are sort of "3 waveorders" (you get the picture). No need to copy that ofc. ;)

>> Mindmaster TD <<

I've played Mindmaster TD once, and it sucked, though the concept was pretty good and I won greatly over my friend :D

I've played Mindmaster TD once, and it sucked, though the concept was pretty good and I won greatly over my friend :D

What sucked about it? If the concept is good, we can do better ;).

Edit: In fact...I may just get in contact with Shvegait himself...

Upon discussion with Deaod, I've got to ask a question. Why combine them? All modes stack so why not just select them together and have your mode? We could put the fog of war back in SW...

Well, some spells only make sense in a combination.

Why would I want to spy upon my enemies elements if I'm not sending the creeps?

But those mode specific spells could just pop up if both modes are selected, that doesn't have to be an extra mode.

Well, it was unbalanced, boring towers and pretty wierd. The main shit about this game is the fact that the creeps were totally unbalanced and were almost impossible to take on later.

Fog of war should be an option in advanced options and the reveal spells should be removed when fog of war is turned off.

It makes most sence if you can select all modes urself, tw on/off sw on/off urself. but there can be default "packs" if u dont enter advanced mode options. like if u select tower wars in normal options the default could be fog of war on - to be toggled off in advanced mode options.

I don't like this. Tower Wars should be its own mode. Super Weapons will need to be brought back to the drawing board. They should be independent modes that can stand by themselves.

Sign in to follow this