EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest lumber_of_the_beast

What do you listen to while playing?

Guest lumber_of_the_beast

See topic title.

Me, I use the same playlist that I use for everything else -- a partial Guitar Hero playlist. (Still working on completion. Someday...)

Guest Sancdar

I don't really have a TD playlist, just a DotA playlist. That one starts off a little slow, goes into "badass" tracks (you know, like from heist movies), and proceeds to fast-paced music like Chelsea Dagger to keep my upbeat and watching everything.

I really like Electronic music, Trance to be specific. I usually let shuffle take care of things, unless I'm in the mood for a certain song.

when i play w3 i listen ------> warcraft 3 sound and music lolllllll

i like listen all sounds when i play

(or i watch tv on same time :D )

Guest Warcryptic

I mostly have the war3 sounds on 2. And mostly my tv on with TMF, just for some background music. But that pc is kinda screwed atm because cooler broke so my pc shuts down around lvl 30-40 all the time. Now i play on a other pc wich doesnt have a tv close so just listen to the war3 sounds. But guitar hero list interests me. Could you please give me a songlist of those songs?

I just let the game music run. I'm very concentrated on the game anyway, so even the game music is pretty muted.

Guest Sancdar

Having the game sound on is a must. I can't count how many times I've been saved by hearing the windwalk sound in DotA.

Guest mrchak

Nobody listens to Earth, Wind and Fire? Soundtrack from "The Fifth Element?"

i usually listen to the default music... effects louder than music.. the sound may alert you to backstabs as well as windwalks and other spells... it's also quite interesting to hear what the hero/builder says when you spam clicks on him/her...

Guest Oblivion.IV

My itunes is on the fritz so right now i rele cant listen to any specific playlist while playing...its just the warcraft music and sound for now.

Guest Romek

Mute Wc3 Music, Enable Sound (for whoever mentioned windwalk)

And i just play anything really :P

I usually pick 1 band or genre.

Or shuffle.

Indie and Rock :D

Nobody listens to Earth, Wind and Fire? Soundtrack from "The Fifth Element?"

Like to listen to Storm, Earth and Fire From Warcraft III. :mrgreen:

Sign in to follow this