EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Halicarnassus

'NO RONALD LEAK' BUG

Guest Halicarnassus

Hey guys, do you know there is a bug in 4.1 that allows the creeps + ronalds to always stay at the portal? They will not come ut and will just allow you to kill and kill them, ronalds included.

I know such a bug in the 4.0, but we fixed that, didn't we? Please show us how this bug works. :)

Guest Halicarnassus
Replay? Screenshot? Description?

Um, I'm not really good at this replay thing but I will try it anyway. If you cannot upload it then I think I'll just describe it to u k? If u choose the color green(AND ONLY GREEN), u will be able to build an arrow (or any element) tower along the path the creeps take. I hope to be able to post this replay but if not let me just describe it to u. On the green map, starting from the left, u count the pillars/broken ones too till u reached the 6th one. After the 6th pillar, there is a cluster of trees (4 to be exact) that is planted like a square. In between the trees (bottom left of the square of trees) u will be able to build a tower(any tower) thus effectively sealing off the path, The creeps will be stuck at the portal.

If my description is not accurate enough, um, I really don't know what to do. If I were to give u the directions from where the creeps appears, it will be

DOWN, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT.

Ok, I cannot seem to upload the replay. Maybe I can mail it to u?

Guest Halicarnassus
And in case you don't understand the description (I didn't) and can't watch that replay (I couldn't), try this one:

1828 Etd_41_ building on greens path.w3g

U have a different version of warcraft...cannot seem to view it after i've downloaded it.

Nono, you have a different version. :)

Correct. The version most players use is the latest from BNET. You are using a older version or a pirated new version.

Sign in to follow this