EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
WindStrike

[4.1] Over 1500, VH AP

I don't remember the exact amount, but it was somewhere between 1500 and 1600 Ronalds killed (I'll edit in later the exact count if I decide to go back and laugh at my mistakes). It could have been much better cause I suck at interest abuse and personally, I don't have the patience for it most of the time. And I screwed up quite a few times here and there. I'm sure someone that's more experienced (and has the patience) could do a much better job without leaks.

Anyhow, build is ELF... screw Electricity towers... my personal opinion, they just don't do enough late game even with damage boosts. Get some gold towers, increase their damage with blacksmith, eventually get atom towers, and for some reason, there's a bug where atom towers shooting ronalds stuns them (I think this was already reported), so this was abused quite a bit. I'm sure if I didn't leak, I could've gotten 2000 ronalds. Knowing there's a massive difference in the difficulty of the Ronald rounds between 4.0 and 4.1, I wonder how many I could get in 4.0... though I'm not quite sure it'd get 12,000.

Still... 3-element build that, to me at least, seems cheap... lotsa gold.

VH AP TFT 1.23.

... anyone else think getting 5000 gold per interest seems a little cheap?

Over 1500 Ronalds.w3g

Guest vash

I have seen this build in my last LAN games quite a bit and seriously it seems very hard to beat. The amount of money available really skyrockets you away from other players playing non gold builds. I'm not an eletd pro but i'm still trying to figure out how to counter this build. At least it seems to require playing a very specific counter-build, some ultra rushy build to avoid goldsmithquark player to sit on his/her ass collecting interest... Any contributions?

I don't remember the exact amount, but it was somewhere between 1500 and 1600 Ronalds killed (I'll edit in later the exact count if I decide to go back and laugh at my mistakes). It could have been much better cause I suck at interest abuse and personally, I don't have the patience for it most of the time. And I screwed up quite a few times here and there. I'm sure someone that's more experienced (and has the patience) could do a much better job without leaks.

Anyhow, build is ELF... screw Electricity towers... my personal opinion, they just don't do enough late game even with damage boosts. Get some gold towers, increase their damage with blacksmith, eventually get atom towers, and for some reason, there's a bug where atom towers shooting ronalds stuns them (I think this was already reported), so this was abused quite a bit. I'm sure if I didn't leak, I could've gotten 2000 ronalds. Knowing there's a massive difference in the difficulty of the Ronald rounds between 4.0 and 4.1, I wonder how many I could get in 4.0... though I'm not quite sure it'd get 12,000.

Still... 3-element build that, to me at least, seems cheap... lotsa gold.

VH AP TFT 1.23.

... anyone else think getting 5000 gold per interest seems a little cheap?

Sign in to follow this