EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

[4.2] What else?

For the next beta I am obviously going to be working on fixing DP. But, what else would you guys like to see? Perhaps an additional mode thrown in? More cosmetic changes? New features?

i think balance is the right thing, since many ppl are complaing that duals are lot stronger than triples, i didnt have too much time for testing, but this is the main thing i heard on the forum.

4.2 should focus on balance

4.3 new features?

Small remake on radius.

It should work like now, but maybe a bit more like ice in the same time. Changing the animation might work. The tower -looks- messy when I use it. It doesn't mean it is messy, but it looks like it. I hope you understood what I meant.

ok, i did a little test today, and in the middle i had the idea to test the flame tower

i tested a flame tower in lv 18 knights composite fast wave

leaked about 5-6 knights even with micro

same thing with magic: 0 leak

disease: 0 leak

i think is not the damage that is low, but the atk speed of that tower is not enough to hit all the creeps even with micro, so instead raising the damage, i propose to give a little upgrade for his atk speed.

ps i did the test when i was on wave 20, than used the -level commands, replay atached

Edit

ok, anhother test, this time gunpower. gunpower is GOOD overall, but he have a terrible aim, he shot at the creep, and the shot lands where the creep WAS before, making they shots almost everytime misses the target, i think it should be a homing shot. not a ground shot.

replay atached too

ps. i tested poison too on that, but since poison is bad on fast waves,i think is balanced the way that is now

test flame.w3g

Gunpower.w3g

note that flame is supposed to be bad on fast waves too. when flame kills the flamed targets first it is a bit problematic. and this happens quite a lot. maybe flame tower should only damage targets around the flamed unit. and not the flamed unit itself. increased damage with this change ofc. (this tower already sucked vs bosses so don't complain on that :) )

Fix cosmetic on : Electron, refined light, focused light

Those tower are hard to click/select

Too bad I haven't got any idea about what should be used to replace those towers....

note that flame is supposed to be bad on fast waves too. when flame kills the flamed targets first it is a bit problematic. and this happens quite a lot. maybe flame tower should only damage targets around the flamed unit. and not the flamed unit itself. increased damage with this change ofc. (this tower already sucked vs bosses so don't complain on that :) )

ya, but even poison is better than flame on the fast wave, and poison IS bad on fast waves

and about gunpower? the tower aways miss when there is 1 creep runing

Well... The main thing about gunpowder is killing the creep behind the one being targeted....

Yeah, it's kinda bizarre, but it's cool sometimes

I think we're in order for a new a mode. cuz balance testing, while important, can only go so fast and can only take up so much of our attention. A new mode would be some significant new content for our players, and it would be something for us to brainstorm, develop, and test. :P

Now, the first things that come to mind are hero mode and team mode, but it could be something else too. Why not decide on one and get to work?

Let's revisit this topic once again.

Draft Pick is top priority when it comes to modes. Beyond a working DP, I do not have concrete plans. Though I am strongly considering a PvP Hero Mode to replace Super Weapons Mode.

What about new commands or features? Any effects or projectiles you're not fond of? Towers that might be put under consideration to be axed?

Sign in to follow this