EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest invector

Need General Help

Guest invector

Hello, I am new to the forums, and I am kind of new to Ele TD.

I have always liked TD's, and I really like to play like a pro in Ele TD.

I have tried 4 element combinations, 3 element combinations etc. The best one was DLNF, summons, clones, etc. But none others work.

Lets get to the questions, shall we?

1. Which towers are best to use for inflicting damage?

2. Which towers are best to use for slowing?

3. Which builds should I use to win in at least Hard/ap? Which towers should I build from it?

Thanks a lot.

4.1 is quite balanced so almost all damage tower can be used in the right build..

the 4 towers for slows are roots, muck, nova and windstorm..

it's all about picking the right build.. LWFN built around nova, windstorm, tidal and impulse, pure water and light to end.

or refer to this: The Holepercent's series

Guest M45T3R

Like Holepercent said, the map is balanced, so any damage tower should work, but as long as you vary the damage type to cover for all elements. This is very important, and when done correctly, you shouldn't have any problems with damage.

The tier 3 dual towers are overpowered because they cost much less and do more damage than a tier 2 triple tower, so if you are playing single player (which I recommend you do because it's easier), you can max 3 elements (very unlikely in multiplayer because people rush) to try them. Many people have gotten thousands of Ronalds with this trick; if you want good examples of builds, you can try ELN, DFE or EWN.

There are only 4 slowing towers, and they all slow by the same amount, so it's really your choice.

Guest invector

Should I build only 1 slowing tower?

It doesn't matter if I play single or multi, as people in my server suck pretty bad, I am one of the best Ele TD players in the realm.

My impression on all towers:

Gunpowder: Looks cool, but useless.

Magic: Freaking great.

Trickery: Imba to be true.

Disease: Very useful.

Poison: Good, useful.

Blacksmith: Looks good, but not useful.

Quark: Nice.

Mushroom: Nice.

Hydro: Not as good as it sounds.

Electricity: Cool but not that powerful.

Flame: Not very useful.

Vapor: I don't really understand what it does.

Life: Over-used, very good though.

Ice: No idea. Looks cool anyway.

Well: Not very useful as it sounds.

Flamethrower: Cool looking, not useful though.

Laser: Nice.

Roots: It lags every time I build it.

Muck: Very good.

Radius: Very hard to use.

Voodoo: No idea, is it good ?

Corrosion: Is it good? I never build it.

Oblivion: Very good, but needs microing.

Hail: Nice.

Drowning: I build it before I summon big elementals.

Gold: It sounds good, is it good ?

Quaker: I love it.

Zealot: Sounds good but not that useful.

Enchantment: No idea.

Polar: Love it.

Flesh Golem: Hate it.

Nova: Cool, useful.

Storm: Cool, useful.

Impulse: Not that useful. Needs horrible microing.

Tidal: Hate it.

I am going to try out this:

ENFENFDDENF

Why?

EN-Mushroom- main damage

ENF-Quaker- aoe damage

DFN-Voodoo- damage amplifier

DEN-Roots- slow

EF-Blacksmith- tower amplifier

well, blacksmith and trickery are support towers. they boost your defense. they are not towers to deal damage to creeps. build only after you have at least 4 non-support towers in play. blacksmith increases the damage of all damage towers by 15%/30%/200% while well increases the attack speed of all non-support towers by 15%/30%/200%. well and smith are almost a must in any winning defense..

the maximum slow on creeps is 66%. therefore, to hit maximum slow, you'll need 2 different slow towers. Remember the slowing of 2 (or more) of the same slow tower do not stack.

vapour tower deals damage in a area around the tower.

corrosion reduces the armour of creeps, meaning all damage towers deal more damage to creeps.

voodoo can be tricky to use well, although it is strong in the right build.

gold tower is strong in single-player or slow multiplayer games, but it is slow. the tower gives 50%/200% extra bounty on creeps the tower kills.

any 4-element, 5-element and 6-element build can be solved VH pick. so just pick one you feel like trying and post the replay.

consider clicking on the link in this signature..

Guest invector

any 4-element, 5-element and 6-element build can be solved VH pick. so just pick one you feel like trying and post the replay.

What do you mean with this? Should I do 5-element or 6- element builds as well?

I tried DNEF build, it failed. What build do you suggest? What towers should I build it with?

Guest M45T3R

I hope that saying blacksmith and well are "bad" towers was because you haven't used them at all, because they are one of the most overpowered towers in the game... (they triple damage and speed of towers)

Guest soyamilks

haha! I would say abusing trick tower would be the most trickiest thing. I knew it at FD 6.

Guest invector

I am going to try LNFW build, which has 2 slows, FL-electricity, LN-life and NW-well towers to damage.

Guest soyamilks

tier3 well would be very nice @Q@ use it well!

if you have well at level 3 then you cannot have electricity at level 3. I suggest you use damage duals that share elements with the well tower. either keep fire at level 2 and max WNL: well WN + life LN + ice WL. or keep light at level 2 and max WNF: well WN + vapor WF + Flame FN.

other than that I'd just wish you good luck :)

Guest invector

Tried it, worked pretty well. 108 Ronald kills in H.

I liked old flamethrower.... I didn't find anything op with that one actaully. Instead of taking away the "coolness" with the explosions causing chain reactions the damage could have been reduced. Now it seems more like an underpowered corpse explosion tower.

Sign in to follow this