EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jjang5175

[4.0] 12000 Ronalds on VH.. not VE or sth

If you don't use the latest tft version (1.23), please let us know, which version you use.

Guest M45T3R

Without watching replay, I'm guessing you used the mega overpowered Quark towers?

Crap I thought it was ELN, sorry

Very interesting replay. I didn't expect life to be so strong. :)

Guest Scar90

Err... Can you please add a replay for Ver1.21 here?

:( Coz in Garena Malaysia server, we are all playing 1.21 til now.

Thanks ~~

I'm a LNW player too, but i got 230+ ronald kills only.

Hope the replay might help ~~

-Scar90

it's not that life tower damage is high. it's that it's pretty easy to play slow with life towers since you are allowed to leak. and more time=more interest=more gold. Life tower damage can be counted as double on ronalds since each unit may walk 190% of the map instead of 90% of the map before killed since you get one life from each. it should be somewhat equal to for example magic towers that have about double damage i guess. 1100 instead of 900 range does not help at all.

Guest Scar90
it's not that life tower damage is high. it's that it's pretty easy to play slow with life towers since you are allowed to leak. and more time=more interest=more gold. Life tower damage can be counted as double on ronalds since each unit may walk 190% of the map instead of 90% of the map before killed since you get one life from each. it should be somewhat equal to for example magic towers that have about double damage i guess. 1100 instead of 900 range does not help at all.

I play element TD with all kind of players, so I have to cope with their speed, if they clear fast, I'm in deep shit, real deep shit. Hahahaa... So the more time more interest thing might not work.

Anyhow, I play 4 pure Nature + Waterfall (NW lvl3 ) that boosts 200% attack speed. With a few LifeCatcher towers. Any other ways to improve my ronald kills? So far I could get 90+ kills in Hard mode. My elements are LNW, all lvl 3 and 2 pure essence.

Life tower is always much better in single player than multiplayer. If you want to improve your ronald kills, play single player with $$ instead of 2 essences. Your goal in multiplayer is not to kill more ronalds, it's simply to beat the other players.

So the more time more interest thing might not work.

That is true what you say. it works only to play slow for cash in single player, which was what i was referring to, since the replay in the first post of this thread is in single player. However, the point about life towers on ronald is valid in multiplayer since you cannot be rushed on ronald wave.

Guest Scar90

Ok, I'll give it a try in single player. :)

Any other ways to increase damage output? I've life tower (lvl3) and pure nature with waterfall(lvl3) but i still couldn't get much ronald killed.

I started with 2 types of tower, life tower and well tower that boosts speed. Haha!

Sign in to follow this