EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Bhelogan

Invite to Heroes of Newerth

I recently got in as a beta tester for a game in development called Heroes of Newerth

http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/

I have 1 beta invite I can extend. If you are interested, PM me with an e-mail address I can send the invite to. We have a great community here, so I feel comfortable asking you guys first. I'll post as soon as I get a response.

I have a taker for the invite. If you are interested though, let me know. I can put you on the short list for any future invites I am extended.

The NDA for Heroes of Newerth has been lightened, and so I can share a little more information about that this is.

HoN was created by S2 games with the goal of recreating the DotA experience without having the restrictions of the WC3 engine. Some of the heroes have been copied over (skill wise) to Newerth equivalents, and there some new unique heroes as well.

One of the exciting features of HoN is the expected release of an editor that will allow users to create their own maps and games. You can probably see where this will take the community in the future.

I still have more invites I can extend if people are interested in joining the closed beta.

Guest I'm_Classy_Thx

messaged you for an invite if you still gots one

I've played HoN quite alot these last few days, although I got to say it's insanely unbalanced. I got my beta key through fragbite.com. I think it's a great imitation of DotA, but seriously, work on the balance please! It makes the game boring to see yourslef get slaughtered by 2 spells even with some items to give you survivability.

Sign in to follow this