post 4.1 - what do we want now?

4.2... what do we want?

*Fix Bugs that show up

*Random optimizations

*draftpick

*another new mode maybe.

*Big SW bombs

*Remove that stupid extreme mode area+sign

this is my opinions, what do you others think?

I personally think that a new fresh mode would be nice. if draftpick takes alot of time, then release that before one more new mode, but I still think one more mode would be nice, but that's just a matter of how often we wanna release. I don't know which mode i would want most.. and what I personally feel doesn't matter that much. is it possible to put a poll of which mode would be most aliked, at eletd.com where ppl don't have to be members? (but each ip can only vote once) that'd be great imo, to see what everyone wants most. there are too few active people on the forums to be sure it reflects the general opinion.

I say ballance is an issue, we should work on that. We drastically changed the map with new heal, and all of a sudden splash is not the answer. So what about sun? It seems it sucks, is that true? (I failed at mastering it so far.)

Does sun stack when the same tower hits the same creep twice? If different flames do?

And I guess focused and refed are a bit weak now, my suggestion: Same gold/dmg/sec, but bigger. (Like price and dmg x 1.5 or so?)

Also, can we fix mixed diff? I used to play vh rnd mixed diff on the 3.0 and win. Is rnd to hard?

ah - good points. i also think we should look back at the balance and the randomization, just forgot 'em :)

Wating 15 seconds on normal is NOT cool...... when everyone else is on normal.

You are only waiting 15s if the others finish first. Oh, and if they finish first, you don't wait 15s.

what's not ok about timers is waiting 30 sec for bosses on all diffs. it should be regular timer+sec, maybe +5, or maybe +10. but currently it's +0 on ve and +27 on vh.

Guest Void
I say ballance is an issue, we should work on that. We drastically changed the map with new heal, and all of a sudden splash is not the answer. So what about sun? It seems it sucks, is that true? (I failed at mastering it so far.)

Does sun stack when the same tower hits the same creep twice? If different flames do?

And I guess focused and refed are a bit weak now, my suggestion: Same gold/dmg/sec, but bigger. (Like price and dmg x 1.5 or so?)

Also, can we fix mixed diff? I used to play vh rnd mixed diff on the 3.0 and win. Is rnd to hard?

Yeah, by the time I get a level 2 element, focused towers don't do shit. And if I got one earlier, it would screw up my build bigtime. So I think just making them twice as powerful for a bit more money would work.

Oh, and another idea I had. What about making the focused/ref'd towers have some kind of on-hit effect that fits their element? Like fire could have a small damage over time thing, water could have an armor reduction thing, earth could have a chance to do extra damage in AoE, darkness could have a critical strike chance, light could have a chance to increase the tower's attack speed by 50% for like 3 seconds or something, and nature could have a single target slow.

That could make them more useful than just basic damage towers, especially since they require upgrading of elements, which isn't so good if you're going even a 3 element build, as you wouldn't get them until wave 25 or 30 or so, at which point their damage would be useless.

No support on singles, and that rules out any slow, armor red, and similiar things which boost other towers.

Dot basically makes the tower worse, and speed up towers allready exist. Speed up on random makes the tower worse. Sounds like you are suggesting to weaken them in a cool way. ;)

I suggested keeping the dmg/gold/sec. Your "twice as powerful for a bit more money" sounds like you want to change the ballance a lot. I suggest "1.5 as much dmg AND 1.5 as much cost", and thats for refed ans focused only, amped and pure stay unchanged imo. Maybe amped can have a boost to, but I guess we should not touch pures.

Guest Void

I don't think 1.5 as much damage for 1.5 as much cost really works, because I have a feeling that the price-to-damage ratio is nonlinear.

Sign in to follow this