EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest M45T3R

Quark attack has a chance to stun the target

Guest M45T3R

I don't have a replay for this, but it sure happens when you mass atoms.

Guest M45T3R

I don't really complain about it since it makes the game easier

dev agents should care more for bug abuses that make the game easier, rather than those that are not useful :D hehe just kidding, but it's funny though that as a player, you don't wanna report things that use to help you win ;)

Are we talking about "rediculously massing"? Like "never going to happen in a real game"? And does it also happen with quarks? Shouldn't be a difference for the game/map, right?

6 impulse towers with t3 wells would result in some stunning.. and that is very well buildable in a normal game.. most towers that use the dd system combined with t3 wells would have a chance to stun the target.. that includes laser, impulse etc..

Guest M45T3R
Are we talking about "rediculously massing"? Like "never going to happen in a real game"? And does it also happen with quarks? Shouldn't be a difference for the game/map, right?

If you play alone it's easy to mass duals

I don't care if players can abuse single player. :)

In which way is this damage detection system used? Since it causes unit laggs?

Guest M45T3R

Multiplayer is a joke here in the Eastern servers; here's how the average game goes:

Wave 1 = ~2 people leave

Wave 2 = ~4 of the 6 remaining people have leaked most of the first wave

Wave 3 = ~2 more leave (that's right, there are only around 4 people left)

Wave 4 = the 4 remaining throw incredible insults at host (me), saying that I suck and that if "it were on normal/very easy, they would kick my ass"

Wave 5 = everybody leaves

So yeah, I don't really think I have the luxury of multiplayer like you people in Europe.

As a US East player, I have to strongly disagree with one of your points. You DO have the luxury, hop on Europe and join one of the "Element TD 4.1 #XX" games hosted by MagicalHacker. His connection is godly and I get delay equal to or better than most East hosts.

Guest PsyxakiasMaster

Funny, the excact question which I registered for was the first topic in bugs :lol:

I decided to play using the mass-quark in single player to see how much I'd get in terms of Ronalds ;)

To my surprise after filling the map with quarks ronalds would get stunned. Here is a replay of how it works...

I know I suck +I'm not really used to that style :(

812.w3g

Guest Yoncore

Hey I've seen a couple of similar topics already up so not gonna bother making a new one but yeah I am getting that mini-mini-stun affect in my AP normal ronald waves. However its not only quark/atom but electri/energy towers that also cause the "stun". Version 4.1.

On a side note, does any1 know what does more TOTAL dps out of atom and energy towers?

Here is a replay, guessing it woulda gone to around 15k~ ronalds. Guess it is time to go up a level. Game was online, only one other person made ronalds.

II LFE LFE LFE

gg.

mini mini stun on ele td quark electric.w3g

Sorry if I'm kinda off-topic, but I haven't seen a bot for EleTD on bnet... I'm on Europe server btw, am I in a wrong place?

No, the bot has been offline for repairs. Based on a recent discussion with MH, I hope this will change in the near future.

If it comes as any consolation, a nerf to the 200% tier 3 support (150%) is being tested. This ought to help alleviate problems with Waterfall Tower.

Unfortunately, beyond that there is not much I can do. The code for the DDS was written by someone experienced, so optimizations are unlikely (though it would be wise to double check this). The alternative is slowing the attack speed of offending towers (say all 0.66 towers that use DDS going to 1.0). This was done before (changed all 0.31 DDS towers to 0.66 or beyond), and it is both clumsy and kills variety.

No, it still is. Quark wasn't anymore likely to cause this problem than any other 0.66 speed tower that used the DDS.

Sign in to follow this