EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest M45T3R

Quark Tower (Atom) > Fanatic Tower (Zealot)

Guest M45T3R

If we suppose that both towers are charged to their max, here would be their damage per second:

Quark: 15 000 x 3/0.66 = 67 500 DPS

Fanatic: 22 500/(1.5/252%) = 37 500 DPS

Conclusion: Theoretically, massing Atom towers would get you more Ronalds than massing Fanatics; however, the best Fanatic build (WLFE) has Monsoon, Ice Age and Forge lvl 3. You can use the same elements for an Atom build, but you won't have any picks left for interest, which is very important, unless you don't get Forge lvl3, in which case Fanatics would be better. Or you can go with another build. What do you think?

I have heard that duals tier 3 are supposed to be stronger then tripples tier 2.

Guest soyamilks

really? I didn't realize this fact, I think I am going to try builds with Quark now :P

Your calculation is a bit wrong with fanatics. it's total speed is 352% of base, not 252%. the bonus is 252% but the base has to be added too, but you know that but just forgot to add it with fanatics :) so instead:

Atom: 15 000 x 3/0.66 = 67 500 DPS

Fanatic: 22 500 x 3.52/1.5 = 52 800 DPS

the dps is not very different. though in terms of bang per buck it is strongly recommended to use t3 duals over t2 triples if you have access to them, but all builds don't, especially not early on. remember that it has to be stronger if it should be a worthy option to spend your 11th ele in a 3322 build on a third tier 3, for a 3332 build. it would be possible to instead make a 33221 build and thus has to make up for one possible extra 15% sup dual and 2 possible extra 7% sup triples: a 31% boost or other possible 5ele/6ele builds.

Guest M45T3R

Quark is also much more powerful because it charges up its buff much faster

1. It only takes 8 attacks instead of 14

2. It attacks much faster than Zealot until the very end

Due to difference in gold value, you can also get more atom towers than you can fanatic towers, therefore making atom towers just seeming that much better. Granted, you can't neccessarily get them as early, but in the end, atom towers just seem too powerful.

Sign in to follow this