EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Seeing as there are no reports, I'm left wondering;

-Can you make Ronalds crash the game

-Are the buildable areas behind portals, and accessibility to random/extreme area fixed

-Do creeps move properly on areas 4 and 5, and is tower buildability in order

-Can you make the Builder bug happen

A swift 4.1 release is called for, so what's the consensus?

Sorry, for me, I'm still trying to create the bug right now

And I was just about to post this too... I'm also wondering what's everybody doing right now...

I'll write my own current report (I may and could edit it later)

1. I'm spamming the map with lots of foundries, waterfalls, geysers, atoms and periodics (these tower are combination of disaster for earlier betas). It didn't crash at all

2. Yeah I think so.... But I haven't tried on other players field, just Red player's field for now

3. They move pretty okay for now... But what do you exactly mean by "tower buildability in order"? I don't get it

4. Still trying every combination available to create the bug...

And this is my personal wonder : Is the undead backtrack bug still alive? I'm still looking for this

Oh yeah, this is strange : Voodoo is a support and a non-buff-able tower right? It's buff-able now

Muck/Mire and Polar/Ice Age is also buff-able. What's happening with triple support?

-->Oops, I forgot that they're carrying buffs before they become un-buff-able....

How to reproduce the bugs: Howto for the 4.0

-Builder bug: Start the game and select "let the masses decide" (or whatever is "not host decides") => You get one extra builder and one extra summoning centre per player in game, so you get two on single player.

-Ronald crash: Kill 299 ronalds. On any diff except vh the game crashes if you kill the 300th ronald. Or was it the 3001st?

That was about what it was in 4.0.

Hopefully this won't exist in the beta anymore.

I got a huge test tomorrow and have been bissy studying for it.

But I got this weekend hopefully to test it.

Guest Void

You should only have to test the buildable areas bug on one area since the pathing for each area is exactly the same (I copied and pasted it).

They are referring to areas that were buildable/accessible in the 4.0 that I just recently fixed. So a quick test of each area is needed.

Ok, done some testing.

I killed 300+ Ronalds on area 1 on ve and on area 2 on e, and no crash. I also played as every player, and never got extra builders/buildings, even when I went "players decide" on area 1.

I checked for buildable areas, and all but yellow seem to be fine. Check out replay (very short):

1807 Etd_41b1b_ yellow area broken.w3g

Has anybody checked for element display area visibility on all or pathing on the changed areas?

Yeah, I've tried to kill over than 1.5k ronalds on VH, no crash happening

I don't manage to bug anything in 4.1, I think there is no bugs.

I do hope so too....

Let me quote myself:

Has anybody checked for element display area visibility on all or pathing on the changed areas?

Do the automatic essences appear at the right location?

I checked for tower buildable areas and found nothing other than what you found (and I didn't find that building thing)

Ronald crashes on VE if I kill more than 300 ronalds w/ lags. i think I tried without lag without crash but can't remember. anyway - maybe someone wishes to try this savefile to see if they lag enough to crash too? do savefiles work to open? dunno. type whosyourdaddy and watch. my fps dropped to 10 fps in one second, and to 1 fps the other second, and soon enough it crashed.

anyway didn't get any pures yet in serious games of beta. will have to do testing for that. I will try automatic pure essences and picked pure essences at all orders. pure as first pick, 2nd pick etc. Will only try one are though^^ else it takes too many hours and afaik, they use the same triggers(or codes or w/e it's called) Or do we need to try all?

I had it in the folder Profile 3 and the profile was named jocke. dunnof if it's required to know, never passed savegames around before.

Edit: darn, savefiles are

New bug found: The elements/interest boxes in the elemental display area have tooltips if you select multiple of them. The interest box still says 0.75%. Thanks to VERTIKAL over at inWarcraft.de for that find.

ok - After alot of more testing with/without lag on all difficulties, killing ronalds quickly and slowly, young and old, green and blue, erm no, all were red and yellow^^ anyway, through the testing I and Cisz found that those ronalds will crash your game on VeryEasy only, but every time you play - nomatter how you play, after you have killed 500 ronalds exactly, when they upgrade in health and speed.

Also during the testing we found that if you build towers at the entrance, with splash and go whosyourdaddy (oneshot ronalds). you can kill 100ronalds/sec and that makes you spawn 100ronalds/sec too - this causes massive lag :) that's how i got below 1 frame per minute ;) but that was also by using 12 ice towers and 12 gunpowder towers to do the kills.

Can confirm that it crashes on ve at 500 ronalds, but not on hard at 500 or several thousands of em.

Excellent. Increasing the hp mod factor bumped the crash level from 300 to 500. Another bump in said level should eliminate this problem. I will release a beta tonight.

@Cisz : I'll try on every difficulty, except for VH because I've tested it already

I've tried to kill over than 1.5k ronalds on VH, no crash happening

I've tried to kill 500+ on every difficulty (although the configuration such as "user-decide" and "host-decide", "extreme' and "non-extreme", etc is random-ed by myself) and no ronald crash. Maybe we need to mass some tower on the map?

Lesher - on very easy? Did you play as red (we did)?

Guest Void

I gave myself a shitload of gold and lumber, made towers all over my area, and killed up to about 250 ronalds on VH, no crash or lag.

Sign in to follow this