EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest soyamilks

I beat VH by 2 element only

Read the guidelines for uploading replays plz. As Cisz would say, I don't want to try different versions of TFT in order to figure out what version you played it in. Try to play in the latest version if possible, but if you didn't, then say which version you played it in.

Seems that Kara's essence doesn't prevent 2 element builds from beating the game, although at least essence isn't taken till level 50 in this game.

as morphlings says, latest version (1.23) of warcraft TFT please, if we shall be able to watch your replay. Also you will have to use 1.23 in the draft you are assigned for.

Guest soyamilks

sorry=.=...

I forgot to update since I didn't play with other people a lot time

Even so, I applaud your skill for able to win this challenge, mine only last until wave 59 (those death knight b******)

Here's my replay :(

Mostly depends on magic tower. Next time I'm gonna try life or hydro tower :lol: (where's that devil smiles emoticon?)

4.0_DF only.w3g

Guest soyamilks

thanks^^ actually I think L and D is much easy to play due to their range, and I would like to clone the pure towers to increase the strength of the tower.

My game ended with >100k gold that means I can't use up all money, it is because I play very slow and I got many interest, so it is not diffcult to do that

@Cisz We are just doing it for fun^^

It must be a nasty secret you are hiding, or why can't you reveal the plans to the deathstar, I mean, the version you played your replay on. Please? :)

Guest soyamilks

may be I need to do it at next weekends, I am sorry :(

my home get two computers, I update war3 in one a long time ago but I have forgotten to update the war3 in the other computer and the game was played in the one didn't update, so the version is wrong. I promise you that I will bring up another reply (in) next weekend.

* should be in/at/on???

Now that you mentioned it, it makes sense. LD means trickery, means lots and lots of pure elemental tower....

Guest grpgm
Now that you mentioned it, it makes sense. LD means trickery, means lots and lots of pure elemental tower....

Yeah, Tier 3 Trickery + Pures = win

Mostly I am just impressed with suffering through $$$ at the start. That is an awful long time to be living off interest hijinks and non-elemental towers.

I don't know if they are available as they are from the beta forum drafts, but DDRKirby has posted quite a few $$$ replays. Even though his build speed is faster than anyone here, I think it's still quite possible to pull off.

Guest soyamilks

actually in this reply I fail to cast any pure before I killed by ronalds... as the auto cast function would make things difficult in some case

The $$$ isn't impossible at all and actually not too hard. But the main problem is, how to achieve most of the interest to boost your money... Many have leaked while trying to get as many interest as they can

Because of that hardness, not many ppl like to choose $$$, they would rather choose $$ or $$elmnt$

Guest soyamilks

I have upload another reply and posted at the first floor, the same L and D, this time the game is faster but you may also feel it is very slow in the beginning.

Guest soyamilks

you still cannot watch the reply, I updated to 1.23 already

And the map has a wrong name. Maybe you should read the rules. ;)

Edit - I guess trickery doesn't work like that. 1 trickery per 4 dmg towers. I'm afraid in your replay 70% of the trickeries are just waiting. :)

"you still cannot watch the reply, I updated to 1.23 already"

- What do you exactly mean? Do you actually mean that I can't watch the replay, or I can because you've updated your Warcraft III to 1.23?

Guest Sancdar

He's asking you if you can or not, he can't read the future!

Guest soyamilks

oh! the map name should be Element TD 4.0.w3x but not Element_TD_4.0.w3x

:(

I need to work on it again= =

Guest grpgm
oh! the map name should be Element TD 4.0.w3x but not Element_TD_4.0.w3x

:(

I need to work on it again= =

That was a cool game to watch :)

You managed to beat my best Net Worth by the end of Wave 15 by almost $400 :( Really well done man, especially with as few leaks as you had early on. I normally leak a bunch trying to farm interest that crazily early on. Now go do that online ^^;

Guest soyamilks

I should not have leak in early times T^T

lead in early times is deal to mis click on the bottom "x"

Guest soyamilks

I have do it again= =

this time is slower then the second reply but man of your couldn't see that :(

I hope this can be seen by all of you and no failure again. I need to apologize for my fault :(

But luckily I found these problem before the start of draft, otherwise there would be a big trouble

Sign in to follow this