EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest M45T3R

Lets get this over with

Guest M45T3R

From what is posted here there are no serious problems, so why not release the map and start working on 4.1? It would be much more time-efficient by doing so than trying to fix the on-in-a-million-cases bug that people find.

The Ronald bugs...zap and on we go.

I agree with that as well. It seems to be the only deal breaking bug for release right now.

I think it would also be appropriate to spread the word that this map is expected to be harder than 4.0pb. Setting this expectation will probably curve a lot of complaints from the general player base.

Guest M45T3R
I think it would also be appropriate to spread the word that this map is expected to be harder than 4.0pb. Setting this expectation will probably curve a lot of complaints from the general player base.

Considering that 95% of eletd players play the game on VE, I don't think that will be necessary.

@M45T3R : Really? Well, I think they played VE for starters... If they like it, they keep practicing until they get at least to Normal, or even to VH, right?

I don't really know how "Normal" feels like now.. I always play on VH (on single-player)

Well, at least one thing still remains the same, random mode is pretty hard now

Oh yeah, how about take a polling? To decide whether to release this as RC or not

not really.. there are many decent players who remain stuck on ve.. in most of those bot-hosted games on northrend, the host picks ve pick.. you can win playing on random at VII or even / against almost everyone..

Guest M45T3R

IMO any game should be played on the hardest difficulty; either do something well or don't do it at all. So yeah, I think it sucks that so many people don't want the slightest challenge.

Compared to most TDs, eletd is probably one of the most complex.. most players don't bother learning and mastering the use of all the towers, elemental strength and weaknesses, interest farming, uinque upgrading and combining of duals and triples..

many are stuck with what 'feels' strong and never work out why they mass leak certain waves (elemental weakness).. they go like '?!?' when you tell them about elemental strength and weaknesses.. some have no/little idea of that.. which they miss the point of the game..

for competitive players, there is definately much to learn.. and practice.. try playing the first 30 waves with just elemental arrows and cannons in pick..

Guest M45T3R
Compared to most TDs, eletd is probably one of the most complex.. most players don't bother learning and mastering the use of all the towers, elemental strength and weaknesses, interest farming, uinque upgrading and combining of duals and triples..

many are stuck with what 'feels' strong and never work out why they mass leak certain waves (elemental weakness).. they go like '?!?' when you tell them about elemental strength and weaknesses.. some have no/little idea of that.. which they miss the point of the game..

for competitive players, there is definately much to learn.. and practice.. try playing the first 30 waves with just elemental arrows and cannons in pick..

If you tell that to the pubs they'll just call you an arrogant hacker

If you tell that to the pubs they'll just call you an arrogant hacker

Yup :) But I think this version seems quite fine atm, no big bugs detected at least not by me.

Guest M45T3R

...which is why this thread exists. The problems posted are beyond trivial and won't affect in any way how people appreciate the map.

Assuming that no more major bugs arrive, what is the release date going to be? I'm looking forward to hosting this on BNET.

Guest M45T3R

The final beta has been out for almost 4 days now, and we still don't have any valuable reason to delay the release

we want a couple of days to test this Final Thing, to make sure there's nothing there ruining the years of work.

again, friday at latest.

Guest M45T3R

If 4 days of testing can't find it, then it surely won't "ruin" years of work :rolleyes:

Guest Void
@M45T3R : Really? Well, I think they played VE for starters... If they like it, they keep practicing until they get at least to Normal, or even to VH, right?

I don't really know how "Normal" feels like now.. I always play on VH (on single-player)

Well, at least one thing still remains the same, random mode is pretty hard now

Oh yeah, how about take a polling? To decide whether to release this as RC or not

Really? People actually play VE? O.o

First game I played was on VH (that's what the host set it to) and I got to around level 20, and then worked my way up until I could get far into the ronald waves.

VH wasn't actually that hard in 3.0 or the PB.

People cry when you put anything above normal...

To true. I get cursed at all the time for hosting as VH/SR/Short. Every now and then you find a good player who will wamp on you, but usually most die out before round 25.

People cry when you put anything above normal...

To true. I get cursed at all the time for hosting as VH/SR/Short. Every now and then you find a good player who will wamp on you, but usually most die out before round 25.

When I host on Hard on Garena, nobody ever complains, most people even say "good difficulty!" But then again we are playing 4.0pb and the new version is harder.

Sign in to follow this