EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Brainstorm

You can change damage taken from different types in constants, but I don't think you can change the fact that only spell and magic attacks can hit ethereal.

Guest Sancdar

On that note, "pure" damage type doesn't hit, which is why you don't use Test of Faith on a Decrepified enemy.

Guest Sancdar

That may be true when damage is applied (e.g. a spell does attack type spells, damage type normal = 0 dmg), but the engine does not allow all attack types to target an ethereal unit, giving the "unit cannot be the target of attacks" or whatever message.

Back to needing a few more abilities, for both dual and triple towers. Looking forward to your brainstorms :).

Guest minddrifter

A tower that is programmed to attack an enemy based on it's weakness. Could make it short range single target to maybe balance out the basically always 200% damage.

A tower that blows up a creep, with the explosion doing splash damage around the blown up creep.

Guest DevouringOne

Something like Finger of Death Tower?

Using the red flash with fire dmg... tripple tower that requiers fire, darkness and light. With dmg from 150 to 750[and from 1500 to 7500 lv2] but let the dmg to be dealed like CritSt. so the tower will look more attractive: (red flash red dmg) and ability: for every 100 attacks this tower has made, it will "explode" doing 3x[this tower dmg] to all the creeps on the map with the same animation of FoD. What a shock for the creeps.

I really think that this is not overpowered because this tower can explode when you need it to explode or it can explode when there are just three creeps on 2 HP on the field :D

P.S This is only for gays that really love something to explode :D

Guest DevouringOne

And now my baby it have been thinking for this tower 4 days and now this is my final decision:

White Dwarf tower( I let element choose for developers of the game)

What's the idea: GRAVITY

Each attack will make attacked creep to fly for a miliseconds.

This tower will be able to fly...

And if you fly it and you don't move it for 3 sec it will charge an ability : Three randomized creeps will be send to the air for 1 sec and when they land some dmg to be dealed to them(and to swamp the ground)

And final Secrifice this tower: All creeps will be sand to the sky.

And two more levels:

Neutron Star Tower

And Black Hole tower :D

Towers dmg 50-250-1250

You are a clown, are you? :P

And there allready is hydro. Go, try it, ask yourself what you think about it. :)

Sign in to follow this