EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest biyabo

Suggestion: Low Graphics Mode?

Guest biyabo

Like I've said, I am already buying a new laptop shortly, but the point was to suggest a low graphics mode for everybody. In the Philippines, where DotA is huge (I mean gigantic), Tower Defenses are completely ignored, because of their high graphical requirements. A low graphics mode for Element TD would be in the interest of proliferating the game to the entire gaming world, not just the United States or the low proportion of internet users with good computers. I can run the private beta on max over 100FPS; it's not too big a problem for me. This thread isn't a complaint, but a suggestion.

This is definitely something to consider after the 4.0 release. Perhaps a command that enables/disables graphics.

You will be happy to know that a lot of performance optimizations have been made to the map. These should be enough to alleviate your problems (a lot were made), but if not we can revisit this idea in the future (4.1...).

Yup, I can confirm that there is much less lag in the newest beta... My brother had 2 fps when he played 4.0pb, but when he played the newest beta he had around 20 fps at the ronalds.

Sign in to follow this