EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toolchest

HURRY UP ALREADY

I agree...I would at least like to see it this year....there will always be bugs...period....no map will ever be perfect..even if the beta testers don't catch it, the general public might...that's what updates are for...if this drags on another month or 2, I'll probably lose interest completely from all this waiting..

I prolly won't loose interest but I will prolly be angry :P

Everyday that goes by without a major bug being found is one day closer to release. I plan this upcoming week. Bugs may have different plans.

Everyday that goes by without a major bug being found is one day closer to release. I plan this upcoming week. Bugs may have different plans.

Yep, they most likely will have other plans, and to answer to OP, BUGS it taking so long!

to some, OP was short for overpowered...

Yeah, but that is when discussing units in any game.. Not in the forums about a map, not discussing units.

Guest NinoDoko
I agree...I would at least like to see it this year....there will always be bugs...period....no map will ever be perfect..even if the beta testers don't catch it, the general public might...that's what updates are for...if this drags on another month or 2, I'll probably lose interest completely from all this waiting..

I prolly won't loose interest but I will prolly be angry :P

u know what they say, u cant hurry good pizza :rolleyes:

so yeah, have a little patience :P

Guest Valus

OMFG my eyes are bleeding and about to fall out from anticipation. i'm about to die, hehe.

OMFG my eyes are bleeding and about to fall out from anticipation. i'm about to die, hehe.

Working on fixing one last bug...

Guest Vlashe

Heard that one before lol ;)

No seriously though I do believe you will have it out very soon, I think thats why each day waiting is so much worse :P

No seriously though I do believe you will have it out very soon, I think thats why each day waiting is so much worse :P

We all hope that this is the truth, I hope that we won't find any more bugs now.

Guest phistyle

lol yea...heard that before...soon probably end up being another 2 or 3 months...

Released another private beta yesterday that I hope eliminated this "Ronald" bug. If so, we are on the fast track to release.

Guest Valus
Released another private beta yesterday that I hope eliminated this "Ronald" bug. If so, we are on the fast track to release.

Haha o noooos a ronald bug, hmmm well that could be a bad bug or good bug depending(hate those bastage ronalds they just keep coming and won't die!!!!)

So far so good...

Seems like we don't have to wait much longer for the release.

I unleashed the final release candidate amongst the beta leaders yesterday. We will give it one last go, and then I will release. I strongly anticipate next week at the latest.

Guest phistyle
I unleashed the final release candidate amongst the beta leaders yesterday. We will give it one last go, and then I will release. I strongly anticipate next week at the latest.

darn...I was hoping to play with it this weekend since I have time... oh wells...the wait continues...

you can still play the 23c and it's pretty much up to date, just if you find anything that has not been reported for 23c yet you might've found a new bug without testing the RC :)

Guest phistyle
you can still play the 23c and it's pretty much up to date, just if you find anything that has not been reported for 23c yet you might've found a new bug without testing the RC :)

well I can't play 23c if I don't have it O_o ....

ah - sorry, thought you were a beta tester. but as long as no bugs show up, next friday should be it.

ah - sorry, thought you were a beta tester. but as long as no bugs show up, next friday should be it.

Maybe even a tad earlier, but certainly not later.

Sign in to follow this