EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NinoDoko

More tower combinations!

Doesn't hurt to brainstorm, you never know when ideas may be useful in the future. Case in point, the quad tower thread on the old, old forums had some ideas that made it into 4.0.

Yeah, but you know I mean, when I first saw the Voodo tower in Eletd, my first thought was, oh, it has the same ability as Witch doctor, and when I saw Hydro tower I was thinking, oh this is reminding me of Tiny's Toss, I would like to have something that's unique for Eletd that reminds people that have played this game of eletd when they play other games.

afaik - we had hydro before they had kunkka :P for example... try to make ppl copy the ronald stage to their maps you mean?:P make icefrog replace roshan with ronald ;)

Guest M45T3R
Doesn't hurt to brainstorm, you never know when ideas may be useful in the future. Case in point, the quad tower thread on the old, old forums had some ideas that made it into 4.0.

Yeah, but you know I mean, when I first saw the Voodo tower in Eletd, my first thought was, oh, it has the same ability as Witch doctor, and when I saw Hydro tower I was thinking, oh this is reminding me of Tiny's Toss, I would like to have something that's unique for Eletd that reminds people that have played this game of eletd when they play other games.

There's so much you can do with only Warcraft 3, so you can't complain. Plus, how are you so sure it's not the other way around, that DotA copied Eletd?

We most definitely had Erupt (Hyrdo Tower) first. It was actually suggested to me on the Wc3C forums.

There's so much you can do with only Warcraft 3, so you can't complain. Plus, how are you so sure it's not the other way around, that DotA copied Eletd?

I don't think so, DotA was made long before Eletd even started.

This is an unusual post, because you are wrong for once. :P

Icefrog and Kara play a lot of eletd together, and they both have an eye on the other guys map, so it's very logical to expect they both copy each other. DotA has a long history of continiousl adding more content to the map, so DotA has changed a lot during the making of eletd. Also, kara just stated that: "We most definitely had Erupt (Hyrdo Tower) first."

This is an unusual post, because you are wrong for once. :P

Icefrog and Kara play a lot of eletd together, and they both have an eye on the other guys map, so it's very logical to expect they both copy each other. DotA has a long history of continiousl adding more content to the map, so DotA has changed a lot during the making of eletd. Also, kara just stated that: "We most definitely had Erupt (Hyrdo Tower) first."

But u still didn't prove me wrong, you know DotA was made long before eletd even started, we had euls and guinsoo before Icefrog too. So I guess I wasn't wrong about that exact post, and btw.. Didn't know that kara and ice played together :P

Remember, DotA = Defense of the Ancients. This is a map of the genre AoS (Aeon of Strife). Eul's AoS obviously came before Element TD, because it was on RoC (Reign of Chaos). Guinsoo's AoS (DotA) I'm not sure about, I'd have to see a release date. Icefrog's AoS (DotA too) we certainly came before.

Remember, DotA = Defense of the Ancients. This is a map of the genre AoS (Aeon of Strife). Eul's AoS obviously came before Element TD, because it was on RoC (Reign of Chaos). Guinsoo's AoS (DotA) I'm not sure about, I'd have to see a release date. Icefrog's AoS (DotA too) we certainly came before.

kk, btw I love your sig :)

Sign in to follow this