EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

4.3 draft anyone?

erm, well, why not^^ I think i can find time! I'm in. hoping for a 5th drafter though. the scoring system imo is lame in 4ppl that you can play any slow you want, like 2 hours, and still win by all the gold and ronalds and noleak. it's nicer in 5ppl where the one with a fair amount of ronalds and net and noleak can beat the 2hour guy by shorter time :)

And there's 5 drafters..

but the draft is not going to be called yet.. 4.1 is expected to be released shortly (so says karawasa)..

Guest ShadowDatsas

Damn! I WILL JOIN THE NEXT DRAFT.

Forum Draft #8 opens for sign ups..

(pls remember to be committed and not hold up the draft.. and have time to submit your replay! :lol:)

Guest soyamilks

Draft again =_=?

Let me finish my exam first =3=

And I want to draft with some very strong players ><

Draft again =_=?

Beta leaders don't provide enough competition? or probably happened that they didn't have enough time to play a replay to their real standard yet..

FDS #8 awaits the sign ups..

Guest soyamilks
Draft again =_=?

Beta leaders don't provide enough competition? or probably happened that they didn't have enough time to play a replay to their real standard yet..

FDS #8 awaits the sign ups..

Come on, perfect is impossible in FD, every drafter had experienced this statement

okay, I could try again.... will problary fail as usually... but it seems to be a lack of players otherwise.

okay, I could try again.... will problary fail as usually... but it seems to be a lack of players otherwise.

4.3's released!

let's get another draft going..

free mouspads/t-shirt for winners!

Sign in to follow this