EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Bhelogan

Two Suggestions

I would like to see two additions to the game play modes

1) Add a vote for element mode. In the round before a new random element is unleashed, have the remaining players vote. Votes not made before time is up are ignored. Not sure how you would handle sell back rate on this, if it would be %100 or %75, or something in between.

2) A mode where when creatures reach the end of the track, they do not respawn in your area, but in the next, so that the whole map becomes a big circle. This would make it work similar to the DemonCircle TD, if you have played that. Game would end when a certain number of creeps are still alive in game for all players.

There is a vote mode at game setup to determine game settings.

What I am suggesting is a mode where a new vote made throughout the game every 5 levels for which element you would like to have out next.

There is a vote mode at game setup to determine game settings.

What I am suggesting is a mode where a new vote made throughout the game every 5 levels for which element you would like to have out next.

might as well play pick where each player controls what he wants for himself..

random is that. random. it's supposed to be totally random and no one should be able to decide what comes out..

to the suggestion. if the element that comes out isn't what he voted for, it's almost equal to getting a totally random element. if the player gets the element he voted for, that isn't really fair to the other players as he would have picked that element for a purpose. besides, that'll take too much time for what isn't a major strategic improvement..

if you would want a restricted set of elements, play vote random.. or wait for a new mode coming up..

there are draft plans for a team mode of some sort, not really for the official 4.0 release but it is an idea that is in potential development.

Guest Sancdar
random is that. random. it's supposed to be totally random and no one should be able to decide what comes out..

Except in voterandom or draft...

to the suggestion. if the element that comes out isn't what he voted for, it's almost equal to getting a totally random element. if the player gets the element he voted for, that isn't really fair to the other players as he would have picked that element for a purpose.

Since everybody would be getting the same pseudo-random elements, they could use it for the same purpose as the ones who voted for it.

This mode is essentially consensual pick. I don't think it's necessary, but there's nothing inherently wrong about it.

Sign in to follow this