EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Brule

Total Failure

ok, i know, i sucks badlly on this, but i try harder, but today i was out inspiration, lose a normal game with one of best combinations

so i am open to anything to improve myself

failure.w3g

Moved to Strategy section. Glad you posted this Brule. I'm sure you will be able to improve your game with the suggestions you will receive.

I am sorry I can't give you much tips about towers since it is to much different from the newest beta.

But I would not recomend building your towers in the middle like that. Only when you use earthquaker and you focus mainly on long range towers.

And remember some levels are extra hard, and since you play on random try to overbuild a little to make sure you kill every creep.

Also for interest it is hard to give tips even though I am one of the best interester :D (dwarfs style ftw)

I can only say try to plan a bit more.

Better to build 4 towers at 15 seconds left and sell 3 of them at 1 second left.

Then to build 2 towers.

But that gets harder later on, then you should have a few towers as base (wich you have) and mass out towers on harder levels (composit, mecha, reviving etc) Wich you can sell later on.

Guest Sancdar

Okay, so here's my advice to you.

Learn what you need to kill waves. You're on normal, but for some reason you're still using a super arrow on wave 1. Super overkill. Along with this, catch your leaks earlier. You can build temporary towers in the middle and sell them at interest time during waves, or just notice that you're leaking and catch them before they get to the exit. There isn't a good excuse for leaking before the Persian Knights, especially on single player and ESPECIALLY on lower difficulties.

If you're going to farm interest, do it right. You're on random, but you leave light/electricity towers up between waves a lot of the time.

Play further to the left, so that your towers get more total time to attack the wave.

Build to the weakness of the next wave, not to the strength. This doesn't hit you very hard on Normal, but I saw you building water damage on Darkness waves, and Darkness on Light waves...just don't do that.

If you leak a wave, and it wasn't because you have mainly 1 damage type and it's your weakness (like water mechanical vs. mass zealot towers or something), BUILD MORE FOR THE NEXT WAVE. You died with enough cash for three triples by leaking 2 waves in a row. Tip: the levels don't get weaker as you progress. Especially be wary of composite armored waves, because they are much stronger than they appear.

Tower-specific: Don't build Jinx unless you can mass it. Hell, don't build Jinx at all, it's going to be gone in 4.0. On the other hand, Electricity was way too powerful in the Public Beta. You started with Light/Fire, you should have been able to kill everything for 20 waves with no problem.

Tower-specific: Don't build Jinx unless you can mass it. Hell, don't build Jinx at all, it's going to be gone in 4.0.

Hey, come on now...where's the 4.0pb jinx love? :( [/biased]

Guest Sancdar

Well...you can have 3 Electricity or 1 Jinx, and when both of them can 1-hit you probably don't want the Jinx.

thanks guys, i dont know all the towers yet, and cant remember combination from my head, i build jinx, because was my first triple tower, so i throuh was good, but i could see that is not, so i sell it, as you can see later, to build eletricity

especialy, i never remember damage type form dual towers, so when i combine, sometimes i dont get the element i want ^^

but with more experience, i can be better

for some reason, i care more with interest then with element weakeness, this is on of my main problems. and i know i need work hard on this one

EDIT

Another try, this time i was better, but stilll lose on 55

Almost there.w3g

Guest Sancdar
especialy, i never remember damage type form dual towers, so when i combine, sometimes i dont get the element i want ^^

Read the tooltips.

Another try, this time i was better, but stilll lose on 55

Micro needs work, tower choice needs work, but most of all your placement needs work. With those same towers placed correctly, you would have won the game.

Read the tooltips.

from lv 30+ is kinda hard read the tooltips in the midle of confusion, sometimes i stare too much on the tooltips and forget the wave coming T.T

Micro needs work, tower choice needs work, but most of all your placement needs work. With those same towers placed correctly, you would have won the game.

resuming: All need work =/

Guest Sancdar

Well...yeah. If you're playing on only Normal difficulty, of course everything needs work :D

Sign in to follow this