EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Brule

Why this forum is so dead?

come on, the Element TD is one of most played TD in the world, very good game, and very popular, so why this forum is almost empty?

always had this way, or is just recently?

We are posting all the time in the private beta testing forum. :)

Besides: Post a replay, start a conversation, do a dance.. :P

We are posting all the time in the private beta testing forum. :)

Besides: Post a replay, start a conversation, do a dance.. :P

i am not saying about you guys, i saw you guys a lot, i saying about ppl in general, besides: beta testers/beta leaders/moderators/administrators

come on, the Element TD is one of most played TD in the world, very good game, and very popular, so why this forum is almost empty?

It actually is the most played TD in the world :mrgreen: (and there are numbers to back up this claim).

The forums have taken two major hits with my MIA periods (I disappeared for 2-3 months, twice). The fact that we are even here is a testament to the game and the community.

Regardless of the past, I strongly believe the future has much more in store for us. Beyond just the game itself (with 4.0 version being a leap forward from PB), there are other developments that will lead to this community growing (for instance the league bot). That is not to dwarf the importance of the game itself; the new version will do a lot to revitalize interest and forum activity.

Stick around and see what happens :D.

It actually is the most played TD in the world :mrgreen: (and there are numbers to back up this claim).

The forums have taken two major hits with my MIA periods (I disappeared for 2-3 months, twice). The fact that we are even here is a testament to the game and the community.

Regardless of the past, I strongly believe the future has much more in store for us. Beyond just the game itself (with 4.0 version being a leap forward from PB), there are other developments that will lead to this community growing (for instance the league bot). That is not to dwarf the importance of the game itself; the new version will do a lot to revitalize interest and forum activity.

Stick around and see what happens :D.

no need to worry about, i will always be around here, i just love this game (and sucks badly on him too ^^)

Most played tft td that is. About any flash td beats us by far. ;)

Most played tft td that is. About any flash td beats us by far. ;)

Yes, important clarification Cisz. Though we will conquer that realm too someday.

All your creeps are belong to us.

That needs to be a catch phrase somewhere.

Lightbulb, the ETD shirt could have a high quality design of Cisz's modern column design (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=337) on either the front or back, and then this phrase on the opposite side.

Thoughts?

Sign in to follow this