EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Ghan_04

Beta 15 - I defeated Ronald

Well, in a sense, yes. I managed to arrange it (I don't know how) so that all of the Ronalds would get stuck in the entrance and none would come down the track anymore. However, this only happened after I had killed about 1028 of them or so. I'm not sure what causes it, but this definitely seems to be a bug. I was only playing on Easy difficulty at the time.

I would upload the save game file, but it's about 16 MB, so I can't really do that....

Hmm, how did you kill them? (before clumping, witch towers)

Sounds like a bug in the spawn trigger or move trigger...

Stunning ronalds has been around in the 3.0, but I never saw somwone doing this on the 4.0pb. The 3.0 would kill you for that, as ronalds keep coming no matter waht you do, but in the 4.0pb, if you manage to stop 30 of them, you can walk away and leave the country. :P

Nice job. And I want that replay. Savefile.com? Rapidshare?

I didn't stun them at all, really. Slowed them, but didn't stun them.

Well, let's try this.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_n ... c8a43046a/

This is the save file. I was playing with someone else at the start, but he didn't get as far as I did. My point is, that you will probably have to load it up as a LAN game to get it to work. Though, you don't need anyone to join.

Well, I don't think a replay is going to be possible. When I quit the game, there was no option to save the replay, and as you can see, the game won't ever end....

Sign in to follow this