EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DevouringOne

What kind of music do you listen while playing ElementTD?

What kind of music do you listen while playing ElementTD?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest DevouringOne

What kind of music do you listen while playing EleTD?

Which songs?

My forite group for playing eletd is:

-Clubbed to death;

-When the rain begans to fall;

-Life is live;

-Boat on the river;

;) I'm retro fan

- Background Music

- Death sound of creeps

- Tower attack sound

Hahahahaha.... I never listened to Mp3 while playing ETD, it causes lag to my computer to play ETD while running music on the background

Guest DevouringOne

LOL :!::!::!:

What kind of computer do you have?

Lag because of mp3... Use radio :D joke

My comp is kinda old styled, my specs is:

- 2.67 GHz Single Core Processor (P4)

- 512 MB DDR RAM

- 256 MB DDR2 Video Card (IceQ X1650)

I think my processor are too sucked for my VGA...

When I play on wave31 (either in 4.0PB or 3.0), it kinda lagged. Not too much though

Guest DevouringOne

Try to overclock it.

Use your BIOS or this program: Clockgen.exe

And overclock your video card. If it is nVidia it would be easy.

Try to overclock it.

Use your BIOS or this program: Clockgen.exe

And overclock your video card. If it is nVidia it would be easy.

But it is dangerous. I would read some guides about that before trying something :!:

I don't listen music during EleTD. I really like the music of games, because it is authentic.

Guest DevouringOne

Yes overclocking is dangorous but overclocking of the videocard isn't because it is downclocked by the manufacturer because he wants to sell 'new more powerful

video cards using old ones' :) And I think the the reason for the lag is the video

card not the processor. Try with Ctrl+Alt+Del to see CPU usage while playing the game ;)

whoo another EDM fan! what kinds of trance/electronic music do you like Kara?

Mostly I like trance...not a big fan of "progressive" mainstream stuff like Tiesto, etc. but I think Nitrous Oxide is amazing...

whoo another EDM fan! what kinds of trance/electronic music do you like Kara?

Armin van Buuren, ATB, Tiesto, Above & Beyond, Corsten, Oakenfold etc..

Guest Jacob

Only i selected metal :| , oooohhhHHH ???.

No one likes good music :(:(:(, (sadface) nah jk but still...

I like techno, and all sorts of music but trance ?, BLAM all the crap. I fucking hate it sorry.

''Q'ng out lowd'' I set it apart next to other crap like chiptune and ambient.

I mean i'd rather put on chocolate rain insteed.

Also no offense, its just a mather of opinnion, i think it has to do with the bad thoughts i have behind it.

Because, i mean Tiesto he stole this epic classical song wich i like very much... and made his own trance varient on it.

And i fucking hate it now, he totally destroys all the epicness. And all the kids(dudes) on school that i hate so much listen to trance by coincidence aswell.

While on the other hand i dont mind if 'disturbed' ^_^.

While on the other hand i dont mind if 'disturbed' ^_^.

Try to sell/rebuild towers in the beat of Beethovens Schicksalssynphonie or in the beat of In der Halle des Bergkönigs from Peer Gynt :)

I like techno, and all sorts of music but trance ?, BLAM all the crap. I fucking hate it sorry.

''Q'ng out lowd'' I set it apart next to other crap like chiptune and ambient.

you don't like chiptunes? =(

what do you consider "techno" and "trance"? these two words are used in so many contexts that it's impossible to know what you mean.

Also no offense, its just a mather of opinnion, i think it has to do with the bad thoughts i have behind it.

Because, i mean Tiesto he stole this epic classical song wich i like very much... and made his own trance varient on it.

And i fucking hate it now, he totally destroys all the epicness. And all the kids(dudes) on school that i hate so much listen to trance by coincidence aswell.

Tiesto has a special brand of trance. you could call it "cheese trance" :wink:

Some songs should not be taken seriously. Adagio for String remix should not be taken seriously, just like DotA song should not be taken seriously. =P

Don't think of Sandstorm when we say "trance". xD

Guest Jacob

Under certain cercumstances i like industrial or ambient kind of electronic music in movie's for example, or stuff like that.

Stuff like this http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/77998

There's some user on newgrounds who makes trance ( well actually about 1 song called winterbliss ) and techno i do like, he's called Cycerin... you might wanna check that out :wink: .

But i hate stuff like this, http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/168547

It gives me headache's and puke alike behaviour, Coxxx... < ignore those lines.

Guest Jacob
Are you sure you didn't mix the songs upp? I liked the second one but not the first one. :shock:

I double checked, nope... i really liked the first one.

But then again thats the differance between techno and trance ( :roll: )

careful about making blanket statements like that ;)

the second song is what I would call "noob trance" :lol:

the first is more DnB-sounding, though not really. yeah, i wouldn't classify it as trance though.

If the second song is representative of your idea of "trance" then I can see why you hate it :lol:

Guest Jacob

The author can devide it into a genre, either industrial techno trance, or drum n bass ( I think it refers to beatcraft though, wich is recorded drums wich is cut up into sepperate pieces ), but many audio on there cant be devided into just one thing, some guys they just literally mix up everything.

So basically thats what makes it all interesting, i can say that i generally dont like pop... or "the average hit(s)" that pops up once a month, but coldplay or nickelback for example belong to this group and i cant say i hate that music, I even enjoy it sometimes.

Its allways and some sort of a challenge to try and devide bands into groups, in the early 80's i guese there wasn't so many genre's, nowadays there is about over 100 of them.

I dont considder speedcore 1000bpm or deathmetal music though.

P.S. About the trance i've posted, i picked one from the top20 audio... it was actually in the top 5 of all time, just to make sure i wouldnt post a song that is completely garbage, wich i still think it was though :lol::lol::lol:

P.S. About the trance i've posted, i picked one from the top20 audio... it was actually in the top 5 of all time, just to make sure i wouldnt post a song that is completely garbage, wich i still think it was though :lol::lol::lol:

Sandstorm is one of the top trance/techno/WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT tunes of all time too you know.

*laughs*

@kara, yeah that's what I thought, you listen to more "proggy" stuff than me (I know that word is very vague, but maybe you know what i'm talking about). That track isn't something I would listen to.

my favorite trance artist has to be Nitrous Oxide.

@kara, yeah that's what I thought, you listen to more "proggy" stuff than me (I know that word is very vague, but maybe you know what i'm talking about). That track isn't something I would listen to.

my favorite trance artist has to be Nitrous Oxide.

Hey I have a few NO tracks. Also I listen to a wide variety of trance, in fact it is all I listen to. Easily have 30+ Gigs...

Cast your vote for Trance :P.

Sign in to follow this