Guest DevouringOne

Aproaching to 10000, 1000, 400

Guest DevouringOne

The forum is about to have:

10000 posts;

1000 topics;

and 400 users.

Congratulations!!! Good work :)

P.S. When the final 4.0 or public 4.0 is released, I think that there will be an explosion of activity in the forums. :)

I am 100% shure that topics will reach they're destination[1000] first now they're 997

hehe, nice finding :) we shall we have some sort of celebration at 1000 topics/10000 posts? :P confetti, and cake for everyone? :)

Guest DevouringOne

No, no here in bulgaria we celebrate with two bottles of 'Rakia' around 50ò and large amounts of pork meat :D and after we get drunk we celebrate :D

yes.. forum activity increased significantly after 4.0pb.. but activity goes down whenever karawasa decides to go MIA (missing in action)..

so we should all fix a date and time and play a fullhouse (draft?) multiplayer game.. heh..

or a 'team' ronald hunt.. someone plays VE killing 10000, normal killing 1000, and VH killing 400.. that'll be fun.. and make sure all players micro to kill the exact number.

Guest DevouringOne

Ronald team killing with every micro to have 10000, 1000, and 400 is as much possible as the forum to became 10000 1000 400 at one time :mrgreen:

yes.. forum activity increased significantly after 4.0pb.. but activity goes down whenever karawasa decides to go MIA (missing in action)..

I'm still around (albeit not as active) and it has been over a month since school started...so this is a good sign :mrgreen:.

Now we just need to finish up 4.0 and release it...

Guest DevouringOne

It's not your faulth thet you're missing in action. My brother studies in US and when the exams come he is offline for months :D

Guest DevouringOne

Now the forum has 10000 post and more than 1000 topics and there are just 11 users to 400 :)

Guest Silfarion
Try to make and 20000th post :D

lol, with useful posts like that one we could actually reach 20000 soon^^

i can see that. but i guess more active members can also help :)

Guest DevouringOne

And we have 500 redirects to the site using 'site portal'

Guest DevouringOne

Yes 500 BRAVE gays have tested the quantium teleporter in the site/forum

Final conclusion: quantium teleportation works YES!

Karawasa is going to win Nobel Prize for that achievement

Yes 500 BRAVE gays have tested the quantium teleporter in the site/forum

Final conclusion: quantium teleportation works YES!

Karawasa is going to win Nobel Prize for that achievement

Gays, did you say? :wink:

Sign in to follow this