EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

The (beta) forum draft series!

because 6ele is too strong? in b20?^^ perhaps it is.. if there will be no maxed dual.

if so, trickery can ofc be maxed with 2 picks.. well would need 3.

my agreement an anything doesn't change, my picks are over =)

Thats was the 10th pick.

Here a summary:

Duals removed: hydro, gunpowder, mushroom, disease

Triples removed: drowning, hail, gold, voodoo, golem, tidal, impulse.

[pre:1qc7fq47]L 12

D 12

W 23

F 22

N 12

E

$$$[/pre:1qc7fq47]

No earth, no pure, no maxed dual so far, but lv2 in all but earth. I assume that kirby will agree with me about not playing a 6 ele. So its up to me to decide about one of the pure possibilities, and what dual can be maxed.

Hm.

If I go fire, we can't have a support dual maxed. If I go light, there is a chance of kirby going for maxed life.

Ok Kirby, it's up to you to finalize it:

I choose:

11th pick: Light 3

you could've made us see towers shoot alot, giving us trickery, but ay ay, electricity incoming... this'll be stupid-hard :)

in draft order:

l1 w3 f2 n1 w2 l2 f2 d2 d1 n2 l3 f3

giving the draft

l3 w2 f3 n2 d2 $$$

removals:

duals removed: hydro, gunpowder, mushroom, disease

triples removed: drowning, hail, gold, voodoo, golem, tidal, impulse.

Scoring and winning replay

Replay with LOWEST score wins. Final score will the sum of each component below.

Leaks (least to most) : 1,3,4,7

Time taken (fastest to slowest) : 1,3,4,7

Networth (highest to lowest) : 1,2,2,3

Ronalds killed (most to least) : 1,2,2,3

explaination: eg. for leaks, the replay with the fewest leaks will score one point. the 2nd lowest leaks will score 3 points and so on. therefore, replay with most leaks scores 5 points. in case of ties, all will receive the lower score.

Time taken is until victory message appears. This excludes the ronald hunt.

Best build design will have 2 points subtracted from the replay's total score. best build design will be picked by me. ( as per draft traditions where best build design is picked by host). This condition may not be used if there is a clear winner.

Ooh, I didn't read that part :oops:

that's why always read the wall of text, even if it looks the same as the previous draft and you can type it out reversed without looking at the original...

there may be extra information, like what you just missed or missing information.. which someone would find out soon what it is and definately ask about it...

gaah, 48 is stupid hard witheout either earth or a descent splash tower.

and yes, where is the deadline? 72hours from post?

gaah, 48 is stupid hard witheout either earth or a descent splash tower.

and yes, where is the deadline? 72hours from post?

72 hours O.O You are kidding!

I think we've got a week as usual.

ya, that sounds more reasonable, it was a question, so a hocking example might catch attention and provide an answer ;)

the deadline shall be 72 hours from the time of this post. less than a week but more than 72hrs from phrase closure..

PM the draft host for extension..

um, I've got to lv 60 in xsm, do I get a cookie for that ? :P yet I've only had a few few tries with this build so far..

So... Anybody did a noleak replay?

It doesn't matter whether I play with forum draft rules or not, I'm still having a hard time to get a noleak, even with "my" best element combination

It doesn't matter whether I play with forum draft rules or not, I'm still having a hard time [strike:15dn2632]to get a noleak[/strike:15dn2632] finishing the game, even with "my" best element combination

...maybe i just suck =P

more than 50 leaks..?

Life tower is involved no doubt

It doesn't matter whether I play with forum draft rules or not, I'm still having a hard time [strike:y097jyz3]to get a noleak[/strike:y097jyz3] finishing the game, even with "my" best element combination

...maybe i just suck =P

So you've got problem finishing the game? Me too...

Very hard is clearly "very hard" now

Guest Void

Good. Not being able to finish the game on your first try, 10th try or even 100th try, as long as you get further and further each time, adds replayability. A lot.

1-10 more tries would be needed to noleak this draft. it's clearly possible to Noleak, but darn hard, always leak somewhere:p my leaks in the submitted one was like 21 and 24 30 lol (for sure not necassary leaks) and a few at wave 58, 60. (another 2 minor mistakes)

anyone got under 50 mins?

I guess we'll all see soon enough :)

And sorry for my replay being a few hours late, forgot to PM it in yesterday and slept to like 4pm today :P

Sign in to follow this