EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

The (beta) forum draft series!

Guest DevouringOne

I mean the best from single elements... :?

Hmm I have to change my way of speaking...it's obvious that the way of speaking in Bulgaria and Russia is a little different from this one in western countries.

adding "most powerful single-element tower in the game" would have helped, but now you told us. and yes, light is most powerful in singleplayer, vs noobs and vs bosses. though it is bad not nessesarily as good in a high level multiplayer game, you won't be able to fire the light tower from area 7 to area 9 anymore (placed at 5). etc

THE FORUM DRAFT #4!

This will be the thread for the forum draft and uploading of replays...

for information on how the draft works, refer to the draft mode. Discussion of the mode is to be done in that thread.

This thread is only for the drafters and hosts.

Tower removal phrase opens immediately.

I'll pick randomly, totally random

Dual : Poison

Triple : Oblivion (as always), gold, drowning

Dual: hmm difficult again :P I'll pick Hydro

Trippels: Summoning (I'll never remember the name), Enhatchment aaand hm, i've to think... whats about Impulse? :P

Guest DevouringOne

Sry if I make you waiting for me...my father died week ago and I haven't entered in the site for week...

So dual: Electricity

Tripples: Enchantment, Impusle, Hail(Hell :) )

@DevouringOne : Turut berdukacita (in my country language) = I'm sorry to hear that :(

everyone is so impulsive.. :lol:

Tower removal summary

duals removed: electricity, hydro, gunpowder, flame, disease

triples voted: windstorm, impulse, tidal, quaker, nova, oblivion, voodoo, polar, enchantment, hail

triples removed: impulse, tidal, quaker, windstorm, oblivion, polar, enchantment

duals removed: electricity, hydro, gunpowder, flame, disease

triples removed: impulse, tidal, quaker, windstorm, oblivion, polar, enchantment

almost all the towers from #2 are removed...

ELEMENT DRAFT PHRASE

Draft order:

1st pick: DDRKirby(ISQ)

2nd pick: lesher

3rd pick: DevouringOne

4th pick: m0rph1ing

5th pick: kaini

6th pick: kaini

7th pick: m0rph1ing

8th pick: DevouringOne

9th pick: lesher

10th pick: DDRKirby(ISQ)

11th pick: DDRKirby(ISQ)

12th pick: lesher

13th pick: DevouringOne

14th pick: m0rph1ing

15th pick: kaini

For your pick, pick a element and it's corresponding tier, for example, fire tier 3. You can pick higher tiers without needing the lower tiers to be drafted first. No repeats. Interest and extra pures must also be drafted if you wish to have either interest/extra pure available for summoning. I will not be adding either into the pool at the end. The tier is important. read the original draft thread for some explaination of the importance of specifying the tier.

3 picks only per player. 15 picks in TOTAL by all 5 players. Each player contributes 3 to make the final 15.

DDRKirby(ISQ): 1st, 10th, 11th pick

lesher: 2nd, 9th, 12th pick

DevouringOne: 3rd, 8th, 13th pick

m0rph1ing: 4th, 7th, 14th pick

kaini: 5th, 6th, 15th pick

please wait for your turn. ensure that the drafter who is before you has made his choice before you make yours. keep to the order above. to help others, include the pick number when making your choice. therefore, the first post by kirby should be something like

1st pick: fire tier3

second post by lesher would be something like

2nd pick: water tier3

and so on...

First drafter can take some time to think through before starting. Consider what towers have been removed. It may be good draft strategy to start with something like fire/water/earth tier3. Tier3s and tier2s usually make good choices for the first few picks.

Remember, some diplomacy is part of the draft. You could include comments about your choice of element picks to influence other players. Have fun!

Ahh... Someone killed hydro... oh noes....

No, actually it's okay, unless you want my replay to be replayed again (100% hydro)

Pretty typical of Kirby, picking interest whenever, wherever possible...

2nd pick : Earth3

Guest DevouringOne

The light shit it becomed even stronger in b18 :)

LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT :arrow:

Karawasa Edit: Light 3

Vote properly please, so the host can read it easily.... I think he's going to be confused when summarizing it

Sign in to follow this