EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

The (beta) forum draft series!

Guest Sancdar

I think I can get no-leak, highest networth, most ronalds (maybe), but also slowest completed game...

But I don't count anyway, so it's okay.

What waves are you guys barely leaking on?

And I haven't sent my too. But it won't be without leaks...and I will recieve 9 I think extra points for summoning 3 pures but I'll definitly earn 1 point for networth(360 000)...

breaking the rules like that only messes up the scoring for other players. try on eof the builds that the draft features, not one that it doesn't. :)

I think I can get no-leak, highest networth, most ronalds (maybe), but also slowest completed game...

heh, ya, that's the trick, as fast as possible with out leaking is the trick, or as few leaks as possible.. I leak a little bit here and a little bit there so far. I've only trained in xsm until now.

Guest DevouringOne

Ohhh, I was joking for this...Of course I won't break the rules...

At the begining I leak on level 20(earth) but now these small tanks doesn't have any chance.

Aw man, I should've submitted another... If it weren't for the short circuit in my home...

Even worse, I can't really concentrate playing this week

Strangely enough, my 1st replay is the best replay among my other replay

Strangely enough, my 1st replay is the best replay among my other replay

same here - me due to not having the time i expected to have. why it's so strange is because the first build was hardest and worst i think - had too few tries with da better one:/ anyway, the winner is still the winner, and the best contestant of the draft, i don't mean if i lose i really didn't lose. :P but that'd be nice of course hehe.

guess again ;)

3element build? you understand that only gives me like 4 different towers to work with, right? that's insane!

......actually, the truth is that I only used 4 different towers in my actual build. =P

but, it wasn't a 3-element build. ;)

DEF or DEFW?

If it's DEFW, it should be : Muck, Flamethrower, Blacksmith, Magic...

ends up i only have 3 competing replays..

m0rph1ing didn't submit his replay. dev1 is DQed for summoning non-drafted elementals and spamming removed towers..

so the results:

player/leaks/time/net/ronalds

1st: jolin012/0/42.46/158729/68

2nd: kirby/0/47.40/245741/87

3rd: lesher/1/50.56/116531/41

no replay submission: m0rph1ing

DQed: dev1

jolin012 wins #3 with a faster replay on a lower networth and less ronalds killed.. top 2 players all playing $$$..

3beta_jolin012.w3g

3beta_kirby2.w3g

3beta_lesher.w3g

3beta_dev1.w3g

haha, this worked out about how i expected. nice one jolin, didn't actually expect you to go $$$ though, i was surprised seeing no pure. Your build works better than mine for draft purposes, but I'm not really a fan of the focused earth so much =P.

I would have been -very- surprised if you hadn't finished faster than me ;)

===

niiceeee job by lesher as well, using almost the same build as me ;)

good interest farming going on, and solid play. it didn't really seem like should have been that much slower than me, that was weird.

===

dev1 really likes his light towers :lol:

Guest DevouringOne

I don't like them...they are just the most powerful in the game...I still have to improve my strategy with them but at levels 5 tp 30 I am perfect playing with them...after that gg...

and so sad 40earth towers cant stop earth level or even nonelement level with respawn...

they are just so weak...

And why you can complete the game only with trpples and duals and so on...you cannot complete it using just the elements...they cost almost the same gold but the efect is different :shock:

And why you can complete the game only with trpples and duals and so on...you cannot complete it using just the elements...they cost almost the same gold but the efect is different :shock:

erm.. what do you mean?

Guest DevouringOne

It is 10times easier to coplete the game using tripples insted of using pure elements... I'd covered alomst the all map with towers that cost 2100gold[light & earth] and I died...

I don't like [light towers]...they are just the most powerful in the game

It is 10times easier to coplete the game using tripples insted of using pure elements

somehow your logic is flawed here :lol:

Single element towers do not require as many elementals summoned as duals and triples. The only single element tower with higher dmg/gold are pures.

It is 10times easier to coplete the game using tripples insted of using pure elements... I'd covered alomst the all map with towers that cost 2100gold[light & earth] and I died...

yes ofcourse it is. else you wouldn't need more than one or 2 elements. tehre are also the support towers which are combinations of elements, and are very important.

and i agree with kirby, first you say light is the best tower in teh game, changed your mind :P ?

Sign in to follow this