EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

The (beta) forum draft series!

And do remember even if all 6 elements are drafted, periodics are removed from the pool by draft host (this is in the opening ruleset).

Guest DevouringOne

LIGHT 2

Hmm there is a problem for me..no one will pick extra pure...shit :)

@kirby : Me and Holepercent have predicted that you'll be choosing triple $, and we're right :lol:

OKay:

12th Pick : Earth2

@kirby : Me and Holepercent have predicted that you'll be choosing triple $, and we're right :lol:

triple $ is a lot more limiting than double $, since you only have 8 picks as opposed to the 9.

You want at least one pure, so that's 3 picks gone. Then you want to have at least one of every other element, so that's another 4 picks. If you do triple $, then you only have ONE addition pick on top of that.

Another option is to do a 4-element build, going for $$$AAABBCCD, but again, taking that third interest pick precludes you from having lvl 2 in 'D', which can be pretty crucial.

Guest DevouringOne

oooooh hard to choose...hmmm what to be or not to be...ok I will choose light 1 and thats all.

My last pick is LIGHT 1

So now someone must pick pure or I am dead HAHAHAHAHA...

Tower removal summary

Duals removed: Gunpowder, Well, Electricity, Trickery, Hydro.

Triples removed: Oblivion, Corrosion, Laser, Gold, Nova, Zealot, Tidal.

ELEMENTAL DRAFT SUMMARY:

in draft order:

$ f3 l3 w3 d2 e3 w2 l2 f2 $ $ e2 l1 w1 d1

giving us

$ X3

F X2

L X3

W X3

D X2

E X2

All drafters have 168 hours (7 days) from the time of this post to submit your final replay by PM. Replay files can be attached! So no external filehosting sites are needed anymore

You can submit replays early and replace it with another replay anytime until draft closes.

Scoring and winning replay

Replay with LOWEST score wins. Final score will the sum of each component below.

Leaks (least to most) : 1,3,4,5,7

Time taken (fastest to slowest) : 1,3,4,5,7

Networth (highest to lowest) : 1,1,2,2,3

Ronalds killed (most to least) : 1,1,2,2,3

explaination: eg. for leaks, the replay with the fewest leaks will score one point. the 2nd lowest leaks will score 3 points and so on. therefore, replay with most leaks scores 7 points. in case of ties, all will receive the lower score.

Time taken is until victory message appears. This excludes the ronald hunt.

Best build design will have 2 points subtracted from the replay's total score. best build design will be picked by me. ( as per draft traditions where best build design is picked by host). This condition may not be used if there is a clear winner.

Guest Sancdar

I decided to try this to see how bad I have become...died in the low 50s. Since when is ice a weird AoE tower?!?

Clearly I haven't played much in a long time...

Draft isn't designed to be easy.. with the tower and elements restrictions..

and yes.. quite a number of towers have changed.. other tower changes include new disease, jinx, ice, golem, quark and (...) since 4.0pb at least.. much has changed.. we nearly have a set of fully working towers now.. no more 'useless' towers now..

First completed (almost no-leak) replay submitted already..

players are playing by different strategies.. this draft features choice not seen in #2..

I almost done no-leak... Aw man...

EDIT : BTW, I'm not the 1st submitter, so it should be someone else...

Guest DevouringOne

And I haven't sent my too. But it won't be without leaks...and I will recieve 9 I think extra points for summoning 3 pures but I'll definitly earn 1 point for networth(360 000)...

And I haven't sent my too. But it won't be without leaks...and I will recieve 9 I think extra points for summoning 3 pures but I'll definitly earn 1 point for networth(360 000)...

hey.. that'll defeat the purpose of playing this draft.. really.. shall i DQ you now?

Sign in to follow this