EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

The (beta) forum draft series!

Draft summary

Duals removed: trickery, blacksmith, ice, flame

(remember that duals removed cannot be built as intermediates to triples)

triples removed: golem, laser, storm, muck, oblivion, jinx, enchantment.

All removed towers cannot be built

Lumber can only be spent on the following:

3X interest

fire12

light123

water12

nature12

You have 168 hours (7 days) to submit your final replay by PM-ing me the link. The time starts from the time of this post.

Avoid rapidshare unless absolutely necessary as i can't open rapidshare.. savefile or megaupload preferred.. You can submit replays earlier and replace it with another replay until the time is up.

Rules as per forum draft.

Single player, VH pick, no other modes added (ie no short modes, non-chaos, non-extreme, no superweapons)

Good luck and have fun!

Scoring and winning replay

Replay with LOWEST score wins. Final score will the sum of each component below.

Leaks (least to most) : 1,3,4,5

Time taken (fastest to slowest) : 1,3,4,5

Networth (highest to lowest) : 1,2,2,3

Ronalds killed (most to least) : 1,2,2,3

explaination: eg. for leaks, the replay with the fewest leaks will score one point. the 2nd lowest leaks will score 3 points and so on. therefore, replay with most leaks scores 5 points. in case of ties, all will receive the lower score.

Time taken is until victory message appears. This excludes the ronald hunt.

Best build design will have 2 points subtracted from the replay's total score. best build design will be picked by me. ( as per draft traditions where best build design is picked by host). This condition may not be used if there is a clear winner.

You are allowed to leak but not for interest. Even if you do deliberately leak for interest, you'll probably wouldn't get a good score for time...

Building of removed towers/summoning of elementals not drafted will incur a 3 point increase in total score.

Any instances of bug abuse, known or unknown beforehand will result in replay being disqualified.

And remember that your replays must be kept secret, so you can't attach them on this forum. And no, pm's have no attachments.

And remember that your replays must be kept secret, so you can't attach them on this forum. And no, pm's have no attachments.

Beta Testers (and above) can now send an attachment with their PM. On a side note, Beta Leaders can now ignore the flood limit.

This is bad.. I've tried this and killed on wave 56

Me too

you guys are being too aggressive ;) aim for completion first.

also seems like you can't attach .w3g files as attachments to PMs...which is odd since you can attach them in forum posts. Didn't try zip files, but...yeah.

This is bad.. I've tried this and killed on wave 56

Me too

you guys are being too aggressive ;) aim for completion first..

while you noleak this? heh

Guest DevouringOne

I can reach only lv37 on that way so noobish ...

TRY NUMBER:7

RESULT: KILLED BY THE FUCKING CREEPS ON LV38

I STILL keep TRYING :D

draft isn't designed to be easy.. it can be skill-testing and 'standard' builds may not work all the time.. players have to find ways to maximise every tower available.it's a chance to try and experiment with different builds. use other towers apart from those you are so accustomed to building. draft is fun as much as it is skill-testing.

gameplay phrase just started and there's still plenty of time to try other builds before the draft closes..

good luck and have fun!

3rd try, almost finished!! But killed on exactly wave 60, with exact amount of creep leaked :evil:

Still keep trying!!

you more or less have the idea for the build.. now go back and review the replay and find out what you leaked.. what waves you need to cover, by most probably spamming 24+ elemental arrows.. it's more likely the points where you are saving gold for a key upgrade. or points where you decided to build an extra tower for extra damage where elemental arrows would have done the job better and allowed upgrade to higher tiers the next wave.. never underestimate spamming 24+ elemental arrows (of course don't use weakness..heh)..

this draft isn't difficult and no leak is very possible... :wink:

depending on what point of the game I'm in, 24 elemental arrows could be considered a minimum :lol:

always always always building arrow towers, build build build build, in early-midgame.

my build/sell tactics have gotten even more extreme than before. you guys are gonna like watching my replay.

kind of makes me want to play SR...=P

Guest DevouringOne

ATTEPMT:11 LEVEL REACHED 41...fuck...

I am on LIGHT after that Nature becouse lv 11 is earth, fire, again light, fire, nature,

light... and DEATH

Keep on going bro...! I think DDRKirby is planning something on his build.. Hmm....

Guest DevouringOne

Why you're trying to submit it so fast... try again and again until the last day for better replay

:D

Sign in to follow this