EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DevouringOne

Your favorite element is:

Your Favorite Element Is:  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

really hard to choose...in terms of just plain towers, prolly earth towers--amped earth towers are such a staple! (well at least in 4.0PB...)

i picked fire, but i'm not sure. i'd have to list all the towers out to check. fire is part of blacksmith though, and blacksmith is oodles of fun to chainmorph to other stuff =P

earth pures were the strongest in pb.. i've been playing too much pure light and darkness these days in beta.. so between the 2 i pick light.. not really for power but just that i keep putting pure light into play..

Earth is great, but I remeber the 3.0 times, where every time I randomed water as first element, a win was so much easier. :)

I like the speedsplashy tower water. But somehow it seems to decrease in power when uppgraded :?

Still, my color is blue and water is my favourite thing.

A very hard question to answer.... Because the answer will keep changing as long debugging and changes keep on going

Well... To be honest (and doesn't have any relation with Element TD), I actually like earth

Guest DevouringOne

For now no one has picked earth or naiture... LOL

Guest DevouringOne

Just 8 votes... c'mon what's happening?

P.S. If I am right we are just 8-9 people posting in this forum... others are getting in for 2 days and after that they forget for the forum...so sad...so sad

That is the truth :wink:

But as you might have noticed I am not posting that much anymore.

But I log on about as often as before, but just to check new post's.

Same here. But that's only normal. Not everyone keeps a hobby for years. Check out the member list to see who is an oldschooler (joined long ago and still posts). 13est here definitely is one of them.

Lets see how long you will last. :)

Send them a pm, they should get an e-mail notification. Worked for me several times. ;)

Guest Silfarion

is it me or it really is strange? i like nature and light :lol:

Guest Jacob

I would have picked water, because my profile exists of it... but i definatelly pick the last one because its so leet-HaxZor.

Guest M45T3R

Light has the game's best support towers: incantation, ice, ice age, supernova, monsoon.

In the public beta, light is definitely not the best support element since trickery is not working correctly. Water, Fire, and Nature are the best because of the support towers they can build.

Well, Windstorm, Corrosion, Muck, Polar, Ice

Blacksmith, Nova, Windstorm, Corrosion, Voodoo, Flame

Well, Nova, Roots, Enchantment, Voodoo, Flame

In the private betas, the support towers are balanced and no element is objectively better. I still like water since blue is my favorite color.

Guest Silfarion
In the public beta, light is definitely not the best support element since trickery is not working correctly. Water, Fire, and Nature are the best because of the support towers they can build.

Well, Windstorm, Corrosion, Muck, Polar, Ice

Blacksmith, Nova, Windstorm, Corrosion, Voodoo, Flame

Well, Nova, Roots, Enchantment, Voodoo, Flame

In the private betas, the support towers are balanced and no element is objectively better. I still like water since blue is my favorite color.

LOL a bit strange reason for favorite element; BTW earth is also good for supports they can build.

Guest Sancdar

Yeah, but I think Water's better. Windstorm vs. Roots, Well vs. Blacksmith.

In public beta, it's different, water has hydro and ice that can actually be support. In the private betas, there are no more support duals other than blacksmith, well, and trickery. Also, I like well more than the other support duals so water it is.

Guest NinoDoko

Fire ftw... towers got good dmg, atack speed, splash and they are needed for my favorite tower : voodoo!!!

tho i wish i picked the last one :P

I'va kinda changed my mind. Water ftw=) best of the splashes vs single targets. and best with clumping (higher damage than large splash, and can still get many units in full-dmg area.)

I am still playing only on non-element towers but I still can't understand why I can't reach lv50....

Nah but seriously, I voted Earth, I love the Hydro Towers especially in the beginning

@Punkz : You'll be jumping for joy if you tried our hydro tower on previous beta

@Punkz : You'll be jumping for joy if you tried our hydro tower on previous beta

I guess that means they were totally overpowered eh? :)

Sign in to follow this